US: The Orville

Associate
I saw the first two, didnt think they were great - although not bad - apparently one of them was supposed to be in S1 instead.
Anyway with the Orvil now on, designated survivor coming back and Startrek Disco .. which i am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to as "some" of S1 were brilliant.... its a good time for TV.

Soldato
Yes, Picardo has been introduced to us before, it was Billingsley i had to google - knew i recognised him and his voice, but could not place it - very cool!

Disappointed Alara has gone, anyone know why she has left? Also, the episode itself, it was pretty dark in places, especially the "not clean" ladle scene - holy poop.

Caporegime
Yes, Picardo has been introduced to us before, it was Billingsley i had to google - knew i recognised him and his voice, but could not place it - very cool!

Disappointed Alara has gone, anyone know why she has left? Also, the episode itself, it was pretty dark in places, especially the "not clean" ladle scene - holy poop.
Apparently the actress was working on a movie and on The Orville too and decided it was too much. A shame.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The Orville is such a great show.
Although it's very weird watching sometimes, it's somewhat unique in how it can be so serious and so ridiculous at the same time.
Yeah. Like a lot the stuff they do with Bortus. Lol.

Recognised him immediately, the voice made it easy. Nice to see actors from Star Trek on Orville :)

Soldato
I saw that coming - why is Mercer always unlucky in love? Poor guy!

Also lol'd @ Malloy wanting to do the command test to pick up chicks. However, it would have been nice if we saw him go back to the simulator and this time complete the test using the knowledge he had learned from that episode - there was a lot of "leadership" lessons throughout that episode. Even if he did not pursue Command, it would have shown the viewer that there is more to the character he just chooses to do what he does best - pilot (then again, i must remember this isn't ST but a comedy set in space :))

One thing that did bug me greatly - the Orville saw Ed was been fired upon, why the **** did they just send Malloy and Fartus? i would have liked to have seen a security detail and maybe a bit of a firefight - sending just 2 in an unarmed shuttle seemed a little too convenient.

Back
Top Bottom