The person trapped in 2027

Soldato

They look like google streetview images with the way he's filmed it, very odd motion to it.

Maybe he's been paid to do indoor google maps photography shoots so everyone has buggered off :p

Man of Honour
he police station ones, and the one in all the shops is what gets me. Surely the police/shop workers can't be in on it?

On the other hand there is no dust, lights still on, most of the information on display is dated early 2021 so by 2027 if no one had been around things would simply not look that clean and pristine. I can tell you from experience if you leave a building for around 5 years things like notices on whiteboards tend to lose their adhesion and the paper starts to become discoloured and brittle (especially the stuff in direct sunlight).

Soldato
OP
On the other hand there is no dust, lights still on, most of the information on display is dated early 2021 so by 2027 if no one had been around things would simply not look that clean and pristine. I can tell you from experience if you leave a building for around 5 years things like notices on whiteboards tend to lose their adhesion and the paper starts to become discoloured and brittle.

Yeah, I don't think anyone believes he's really in the year 2027. Just clever how he's done some of them. There are some which are pretty crap, but some are well done.

What about getting in the police car? :D and even if it was clever video editing, someone must have allowed him to get into those police offices? Unless it's a part of the station open to the public?

Man of Honour
Can only assume the police station was pretty quiet during the lockdown and they knew someone(s) well enough to arrange it - there does seem to be some background noise masked by the music at a couple of points (not just the sliding doors closing behind them).

Soldato
OP
Can only assume the police station was pretty quiet during the lockdown and they knew someone(s) well enough to arrange it - there does seem to be some background noise masked by the music at a couple of points (not just the sliding doors closing behind them).

what about the mcdonalds? :D That's in the middle of the day, mcdonalds is NEVER empty. The Apple store could be closed and he's asked someone if he can walk around on his own for a few seconds I guess. There are some bits of his videos which seem to stutter, or have a blured effect although that could be his phone.

He does get around that city though lol

Man of Honour
what about the mcdonalds? :D That's in the middle of the day, mcdonalds is NEVER empty. The Apple store could be closed and he's asked someone if he can walk around on his own for a few seconds I guess. There are some bits of his videos which seem to stutter, or have a blured effect although that could be his phone.

He does get around that city though lol

The only evidence it was middle of the day was from the person's watch - from the way the outside light was bluing I'd have said more like early to mid evening. Though again they'd need to know people who worked there really to pull it off.

For large chunks of the last 12+ months McDonalds have been drive-in and delivery only and/or take away only with no seating.

Back
Top Bottom