• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Polaris RX 480 Owners Thread.

OcUK Staff
The Asus Dual cards are incredible value and from OcUK you get FREE NEXT DAY delivery and FREE copy of Doom 2016:

Asus Radeon RX 480 Dual OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £164.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asus...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-40X-AS.html

DUAL-RX480-O4G, Core Clock: 1300MHz, Boost Clock: 1320MHz, Memory: 4096MB 7000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, Crossfire Ready, VR Ready, FreeSync Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £164.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus Radeon RX 480 Dual OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £194.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asus...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-40V-AS.html

DUAL-RX480-O8G, Core Clock: 1305MHz, Boost Clock: 1325MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, Crossfire Ready, VR Ready, FreeSync Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £194.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW - 500 more arriving tomorrow!

Soldato
Anyone have any feedback on the Asus dual coolers? Tempted to upgrade my blower 7950 because of the noise, but the few user reviews I can find state they're also pretty noisy at load, in which case I might as well just keep plodding on and wait til Squadron 42 is released before upgrading.

OcUK Staff
Nope , but I already have DOOM :p

But the White Asus cards do look tempting as well , it will match my White R5 case a lot :p , its been almost 3 weeks without a graphics card and the itch just to buy one gets greater every day

What is the delivered price your seeing for Nitro+ OC 8G without Doom? I shall see if I can muster something up on our weekly deals, oh and which company is it? ;)

Associate
Anyone have any feedback on the Asus dual coolers? Tempted to upgrade my blower 7950 because of the noise, but the few user reviews I can find state they're also pretty noisy at load, in which case I might as well just keep plodding on and wait til Squadron 42 is released before upgrading.

From the reviews I read it is horribly loud. However, a quick fan slope thingy should sort it out. It starts of on a 0db mode which is good. Not so good afterwards.

Soldato
I will never buy XFX and i have never experience anything from MSI , ironically one of my fans on the 290X Vapor-X failed and is with Sapphire for repair. Been buying Sapphire since the 9700 Pro days.
why not, they are the best rx480? buying a worse one because it has a different name and is worse makes no sense. The MSI has a very solid cooler as well. :confused:

Associate
why not, they are the best rx480? buying a worse one because it has a different name and is worse makes no sense. The MSI has a very solid cooler as well. :confused:
Best based on what exactly ? Long story why I would never buy XFX again , bad taste with RMA. I'm tempted to give the Asus one a go if I don't get the Sapphire Nitro. Circa £30 difference , the Sapphire has higher boost , but can be sorted by a bit of oc'ing , also the lights can be modded on the Nitro

Back
Top Bottom