***The (renamed) official Ogame thread***

Associate
Just gone inacative on uni 11, been there since the start and had some great times but sub 600 player count is really starting to bite and Eddie (.org hall of famer) is smashing everyone to bits with his 1million strong fleet :(

He smashed by 400k strong turtle shell i made with ease the ****

Ogame has gone down the sh1tter, the redesign killed most people off but the lack of any real attention to older unis is what ended it.

Soldato
Yeah I still play. Was top 50 in Fornax .org but had to quit when I moved house. Have just started up in Electra on .us - 70% to DF and no ACS. Perfect :)

Soldato
Anyone still playing?

Looks like the game has evolved a tad since I last played.

Yeah it went through an overhaul... or 'redesign' as it's otherwise known. They were about to implement (this was a few weeks back) some new rules for noobs as well for added protection which sounded really **** tbh.

On top of the redesign there have been a lot of tweaks to the rules, but the general ideas are still the same.

I stopped playing a month or two ago.

...and bonjour btw :)

Associate
Bonjour Monsieur Egon! :)

Hope the family are well. Are you back in the UK yet?

x2 sounds good but like Egon I fear it will eat into my time. I might give it a go once the dark nights start drawing in.

Associate
Wow...ogame is actually still going and they are pressing forward with universe merges!

I had a massive turtle on Uni 11 some 3/4 years ago but the game slowly started to die and when they did the re-design a lot of players quit.

Nice to see the legendary Uni 11 still going although Hall of famer Eddie is still destroying everybody.

The goodbye hit on me that made me cry and leave:

http://board.ogame.org/board706-gam...th-ttp-science-debunks-another-bunker-part-i/

Back
Top Bottom