The rise of OnlyFans

Suspended
OP
I never used to understand paying for lap dances, as they were just a tease. But compared to paying for OF at least you get physical conversation, and sometimes contact.
It's like hiring a bike and being told you can't ride it. A couple of ex-bosses used to love going to those kind of places for "meetings" and it did my head in.

I don't think it'd be a terrible thing if online dating died to be honest. It seems to have got to the point where people are using it as an ego-stroking/validation tool rather than looking for anything serious.

Hopefully the simps will eventually start to get some self-respect and figure out how stupid they are being throwing money at people online. That or they suddenly discover the saucy subreddits ;)

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
Agreed, "He was mildly shocked"
:cry:
Not shocked enough to stop mid-fap? :D

Hah the Daily Mail is getting pretty close to being another Daily Sport these days.

Suspended
OP
Is that what hen and stag groups really do these days? Not just being sick and falling over....I can't believe that could even be thing that has ever happened....let alone be often enough for that coincidence to occur....
I have been on some stag dos where things got pretty outrageous. Some people have no respect for their partner and clearly shouldn’t be getting married IMO.

In one instance my mate was licking squirty cream from some bazoongas in a club and the owner of the aforementioned assets was getting married the next day. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour IMO.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
they use youtube to get more traffic to their social media and OF accounts to make more money.

and they have pushed the limits of what they can put out on youtube without getting banned.

apparently its ok now to make videos on youtube of very see through lingerie lol.

I only know this stuff for research purposes you understand.
Haha I saw some of those clothing tryout vids and wondered why it was allowed. Artistic freedom innit!

Suspended
OP
worth it?
asking for a friend....

This is the way to advertise your sexual services, who would have thought...
Not sure if it's her genuine twitter account but there's a denial that it's designed to get OF followers. Yeah OK then ;)

Some of the other posts are er... spicy. Obvious simp bait.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
I remember watching an episode of I think Eurotrash of a guy who sold his boxers to people.

He used to wear them once then send them off. Sometimes people used to buy him underwear to wear for them.
Hah - Eurotrash!

High five my brother! :D

Tassel titty segments and all sorts of stuff that was outrageous at the time! Usually dubbed with a scouse or brummie accent.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
Pictures? Knicker sample so can have a good snurge before deciding :D . Not heard that word for years, snuuuurrrrggeee.
People can do what they want but I'd advise to put any money made from the venture is put to good use like investment into their future not blown on rubbish like latest gadget and also talk a little about the type of people who would buy such stuff and possibly what it could be encouraging.

I find it difficult to believe that in this day it's not fake photo's by enterprising men and cheap knickers not actually worn by anyone sold with a 10-100x markup that pervs are buying.
AI "influencers" are now a thing. Props to the blokes who are making it work. Getting OnlyFans level content out of the censored AI tools could be tricky though. :D

Suspended
OP
Has anyone made a bad joke about 'rise' from the title of this thread, oh they have, ok I'll just *mumbles and leaves, egg everywhere oh my god *

I quite like it when hurf gets going. And by 'quite' I mean 'hornbag handbag' and we're shopping in Aisle 1 today.
Go home drunk, you're magnolia!

Back
Top Bottom