The ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX/EXTREME Owners Thread

Soldato
Let's get this party started :)

Apex arrived today :). First impressions are just how much of a joy this platform is to overclock. 7900X RB stable at 4.7 @ 1.25v, has potential to do 4.8-4.9 but will need delidding.

CAS14 3200 GSKILL booted right up at the 4000Mhz 1.4v preset (4x8GB Bdie) and ran through Google Stress App test no problem. If you're simply looking to fire up with blistering performance, it'll do just that. But then I didn't expect anything less from Skylake/Kaby going by mainstream platform

Man of Honour
OP
Let's get this party started :)

Apex arrived today :). First impressions are just how much of a joy this platform is to overclock. 7900X RB stable at 4.7 @ 1.25v, has potential to do 4.8-4.9 but will need delidding.

CAS14 3200 GSKILL booted right up at the 4000Mhz 1.4v preset (4x8GB Bdie) and ran through Google Stress App test no problem. If you're simply looking to fire up with blistering performance, it'll do just that. But then I didn't expect anything less from Skylake/Kaby going by mainstream platform

Nice!

A contribution to the Role of Honour?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I'm ready! :D

Do we have any ETA's yet?

Edit:

1 x Asus Rampage VI Extreme + 7960X (binned) bundle please.

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome looking board. Was waiting closely for it ever since x299 launched.

Will be very hard to keep away from it as my rig could do with a colour scheme change. Will have to see how I feel when it's fully released :D

Back
Top Bottom