• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Nah, as i said there is far better information to be gathered on various other sites than this nonsense.Keep up.

Well then name them and link? And please before you do, don't do selective quoting and removing the context....

Summed up well already by @ICDP . There is equally the same old faces posting their side of the argument except there is no argument only impressing certain views.

And likewise with the same old usual suspects posting no actual evidence to back up their viewpoints other than "trust me bro" and taking things out of context....

Reactions: TNA

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I don't not like or like anyone, I only comment on words spoken and how logical those words are :cool:

Thankfully we live in a time where we can directly measure and compare all these things ourselves, some of us actually live this way before we post. My view is if I cannot see it for myself then it's not a thing worth debating and is just opinion. Which is why I do all these comparisons whether screenshot, IMGsli, youtube etc. AT least I know that I have done the due diligence to then know what I am talking about or referring to. I don't really care if anyone else puts any merit on that as a mode of evidence, because I know that what I have observed is what I am demonstrating to be accurate, and if the data later shows something else, then my view is also updated rather than staying stuck in the past.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Guess we'll keep on waiting then @Needmorevram ???

Well then name them and link? And please before you do, don't do selective quoting and removing the context....

Honestly, serious question, why is it so hard to post some solid evidence to back up your viewpoints chaps? (outside of the selective quoting?) Surely if what you say is factual, you must be able to post something substantial to back up your view points?

I see the same old names have suddenly come out of the woodwork due to some of the others being handed a bit of a thrashing and are in need of assistance :p

Funny how that side also state "usual suspects" yet it ends up being them doing the usual one liner tripe :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Funny how that side also state "usual suspects" yet it ends up being them doing the usual one liner tripe :cry:
It's complete projection, exactly like USA politics. Look now how some have bowed out because realisation has set in that trolling/trying to go against facts just isn't working.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I dont think DLSS is better than native except maybe in a few cases where native is some nasty TAA implementation but I do like DLSS. The perf gains are certainly worth it (to me) for what is usually a very minor visual downgrade and allows other settings to be dialled up :)

Most if not all TAA implementation is worse than the latest DLSS in my experience. So what does one have to do then? Play without any form of aa (jaggies galore) or use supersampling and kill your fps :cry:

There are some that actually do this :p

Last edited:
Don
Discussion has moved here:

Please read the first post, and please keep it on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom