The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

I was going to get the Q11 but then as I needed a dual slot for a graphics card, had to settle for the Q08 instead. Still, doesn't take up that much space on my desk and I can't imagine what it would have been like to squeeze all the PSU cables in!

It was ok once I got used to rerouting everything and took it one cable at a time. Being my first SFF build I didn't like bending wires into strange shapes but realise that's the norm lol

Oh, one thing I do dread tho is if something goes wrong and I have to remove all the cable ties etc!

ULTIMATE BARGAIN

I paid little over 100 euro for it

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

t7400
aopen i945gmt-vhl
2x512mb ddr2
winfast dual tuner
mcubed hfx matx acrylic + vfd display (120W psu)
150W external delta brick

My HTPC - Modded the PSU Fan to run silent and added a Scythe 120mm slimline fan and also a small 60mm air intake fan on the side both controlled by Zalman Fan Mates. :)

fin3s.jpg

board1a.jpg

front1mm.jpg

8GB Memory is overkill but it was cheap at the time

mem1q.jpg

Ooh nice, Nanoman. :cool: I never thought of something like that for the optical bay on my Q11. Now it has DVDRW in it, but nevertheless, certainly something to consider when I next get the 'itch'...

That dinky PSU really seems to help with cable management. It's not even modular and you can still fit the huge intake fan! :eek:

Thanks, still need to tidy the cabling a little bit but the smaller PSU has been easier to work with and can still provide 530w if required. :)

The graphics card is a 7850, about 220mm in length iirc. The short PCB GTX670s fit in this case if you wanted something with a bit more power.

Pictures of my Shuttle G2 mod.

ComputerPicture1.jpg

ComputerPicture2.jpg

ComputerPicture3.jpg

The specifications are as follows:
Core i3 2100
8GB DDR3
60GB OCZ Vertex SSD
2TB Samsung F4 HDD
Scythe Kama Bay AMP 2000
HD5850 1GB
500W Shuttle PC63 PSU

The chimney stack has a single 120MM exhaust fan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom