The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

Soldato
Yeah its a lovely little system,So nice and easy to handle as well when your building as im use to ATX etc,

The 5700XT runs surprisingly cool in this little case,I suspect because it has that whole grill cut out for the side panel so its getting all the airflow it needs,and been a blower style cooler the heat is going straight out the back.
As for the Artic AIO,Not good so far i suspect its been choked of air because my CPU is hitting 80c while in Call of duty BR and its causing the game to stutter due to the heat i think,so im going to have to address that somehow,Which is annoying because its a nice case but i dont think enough airflow is getting to the rad.

Associate
Yeah its a lovely little system,So nice and easy to handle as well when your building as im use to ATX etc,

The 5700XT runs surprisingly cool in this little case,I suspect because it has that whole grill cut out for the side panel so its getting all the airflow it needs,and been a blower style cooler the heat is going straight out the back.
As for the Artic AIO,Not good so far i suspect its been choked of air because my CPU is hitting 80c while in Call of duty BR and its causing the game to stutter due to the heat i think,so im going to have to address that somehow,Which is annoying because its a nice case but i dont think enough airflow is getting to the rad.

Have you considered running the case on its side, if anything just for a test. I'd go with the GPU facing up.. My feeling is, that with the AIO tubes at the highest point in the system, there may be a potential airtrap in the radiator tubing. Rotating the system might mean the airlock remains in the rad, but the pump may then be able to power the fluid around better.

I could be completely wrong, but for the sake of a 90 degree spin while playing CoD, it might give you a good insight into if that helps.

Soldato
Have you considered running the case on its side, if anything just for a test. I'd go with the GPU facing up.. My feeling is, that with the AIO tubes at the highest point in the system, there may be a potential airtrap in the radiator tubing. Rotating the system might mean the airlock remains in the rad, but the pump may then be able to power the fluid around better.

I could be completely wrong, but for the sake of a 90 degree spin while playing CoD, it might give you a good insight into if that helps.
I will certainly give it a try, I've still not flipped the fan around on the AIO yet as not really had time and when I have didn't feel like doing it lol, the stutters seem to have completely gone in cod and I've not changed a thing, so I'm wondering if it wasn't a heat related issue after all but something to do with cod, either way last few updates not one single stutter, no frame drops nothing been good.

Soldato
So my kolink satellite build ran a little warmer than I liked, so I now have used up some spare rads I had and ran them externally.

Case is mounted in the cable tidy/recessed area of my desk, so I don’t even have a footprint now, so still sff right? :p Mounted a power button underneath the desk where I sit to power the machine on. now gaming temps are mid 30s, even in this humid climate we are experiencing!

From this:

To this..

Last edited:
Associate
I will certainly give it a try, I've still not flipped the fan around on the AIO yet as not really had time and when I have didn't feel like doing it lol, the stutters seem to have completely gone in cod and I've not changed a thing, so I'm wondering if it wasn't a heat related issue after all but something to do with cod, either way last few updates not one single stutter, no frame drops nothing been good.

Wait, so if you havent flipped it, which was is it facing? Surely not sucking air from inside the case, and out the front? Or do you mean that its simply pulling air from the front, rather than pushing from the front?

Associate

Great idea!

Associate
First SFF build to replace my old i5 work computer. Haven't built a computer in what must be 7 years so was really pleased it all went well and booted first time.

Specs: Case Jonsbo U1 Plus | Silverstone SFX-L 500W PSU | Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G | Be Quiet Shadow Rock LP Cooler | Corsair LPX Black 32GB 3200MHz | 2 x Crucial SSD's

oOxm1u1.jpg

GuKQF2O.jpg

1G0jrXy.jpg

6qoNB31.jpg

anipnbQ.jpg

3nBsJ5L.jpg

JbVDvjb.jpg

Phone pics so not great... It runs super quiet planning on adding a NVME and some RGB lights in the near future first AMD in 10 years so still familiarising with it do the temps look ok last pic after 10 mins of prime Thanks

Associate
First SFF build to replace my old i5 work computer. Haven't built a computer in what must be 7 years so was really pleased it all went well and booted first time.

Specs: Case Jonsbo U1 Plus | Silverstone SFX-L 500W PSU | Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G | Be Quiet Shadow Rock LP Cooler | Corsair LPX Black 32GB 3200MHz | 2 x Crucial SSD's

Phone pics so not great... It runs super quiet planning on adding a NVME and some RGB lights in the near future first AMD in 10 years so still familiarising with it do the temps look ok last pic after 10 mins of prime Thanks

Can't go back to regular sized cases after going SFF! How did you get the 4650G?

Soldato
Soldato
Not sure if these links will work, but moved away from my Jonsbo UMX1 today as the 27cm GPU limitation was a bit annoying.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TM6uvpRYmftn7e5x6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yr7DETpjKWwdxqVh9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TM6uvpRYmftn7e5x6

Cost 300rmb, whatever that is in pounds now... 32?
Surprisingly well built, and included the tempered glass side panel. No intention of using that though. 18.6l volume. Even took my ATX PSU. :cool:

The first link and the last are the same, is that intentional? Looks good though, what is it?

Soldato
Not at all. Purely horrendous iPad/Google photo usage on my part...
I think the brand name is SAMA, box has "I'm" and "Quzao" on it. I bought it from jd.com on a whim.

Sold off my RX480, as they seem to have gone up in value here lately. Holding out until I can get something decent, which I'm assuming will be well into 2021 now!

Associate
my little

KV2fPQw.jpg

Setup:
|Asus Strix B-460i|Intel Core i5 10400F|Nótus LP|Crucial Ballistix Sport LT|Asus GTX 1080Ti Strix OC|Samsung 970 Evo NVMe+Asgard AN2 NVMe+Western Digital Blue|Corsair SF450 Platinum|CM Masterbox NR200P|
|Asus ROG Strix XG32V|Edifier R1100+DAC-X6|Royal Kludge RK61+Logitech G305|Logitech F710 Controler|AKRacing Wolf Black|

Back
Top Bottom