The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

alternative to WMG possible : https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/miracle-pool.18989624/
as a change.

edit : 1)you lot are all about the angles :D

2) did i mention it has unlockerable Cues...
there like clubs but with out the lump of metal at the end...

3) i ended up playin standing up but its listed as room scale. could play sitting on a stool or chair (low back preferable)
thats the only issue some people may have with it.
i havent actually seen the max player count listed. so not sure how many can fit in a room.

Last edited:
for what ever reason i havent played :
Alfheim - released just as q1 compatabilitie died
Widow's Walkabout
from memory

i was slowly working through lost balls and clubs so these were coming up at some point.

Laser Lair was the other one i hadnt played up untill recently. we played it on the last game i played, and lots of discussion over the direction of the ball travel at hole 9 (wheel of rotating lazers in the floor, the rebels said anti-clockwise, the right wingers said clockwise) . - working on exploding kitten hide and seek run now.

for what ever reason i havent played :
Alfheim - released just as q1 compatabilitie died
Widow's Walkabout
from memory

i was slowly working through lost balls and clubs so these were coming up at some point.

Laser Lair was the other one i hadnt played up untill recently. we played it on the last game i played, and lots of discussion over the direction of the ball travel at hole 9 (wheel of rotating lazers in the floor, the rebels said anti-clockwise, the right wingers said clockwise) . - working on exploding kitten hide and seek run now.
I haven't played those two, and I'm not sure if I have played Laser Lair (hard).

Back
Top Bottom