The Sony A73/A7R3/A7S3/A9 Thread

Soldato
Is a Sony A7iii with the Tamron 28-75 a good shout for someone who wants to branch into portraits and general every day family pics?
That’s what I’m using mine for with some sport action in the mix too. It’s probably overkill for everyday shots given the size of the system but if it works for you then great :)

Soldato
One area which really needs to be improved across all DSLR, Mirrorless and Compact cameras is the transfer of the photos from the camera.

We are nearly in 2020 and I can't believe you still need to exit the memory card and plug it into a computer to get at the photos.
Yes there is wireless transfer option but the process is nearly impossible to setup and if you do get the camera connected by wireless the interface is super clunky to use.

Give me photo cloud storage for a small fee each month and all my images auto transfer from the camera via WiFi or a data signal.

Caporegime
Love me some speculation and rumours - a supposed A7 IV around the corner with a fully articulating screen. I know Sony are ahead of the game with a number of technologies so recent updates are incremental but hope it's more than just the screen :p.

The tumbleweeds continue for the A7siii......

And

And

Associate
My A9 is currently with Sony Service Centre (Pencoed). Since around October the shutter half press was becoming unresponsive - not good for a camera which at that time was 6 months old.

Soldato
My A9 is currently with Sony Service Centre (Pencoed). Since around October the shutter half press was becoming unresponsive - not good for a camera which at that time was 6 months old.

You tempted by the 1dxiii? Or have you converted to sony completely?

Back
Top Bottom