The Sony A73/A7R3/A7S3/A9 Thread

Caporegime
That i could understand for the UK but the European price is out by even more. Even worse for low VAT Eu countries. Normally you can save some money getting it from the EU and shipping it to the UK but not this time.

So why are they setting the price so high for the EU?

New EU/Japan trade deal kicking in?!

That I dunno, may be they expect the Euro to go even lower.

Soldato
Anyone who has the A9 what the Iso performance? My current 7dii has unusable images beyond iso 800.
I'm tempted to go for a A9ii + 200-600 instead of a 500mmii Prime for the 7d.

I was waiting for the 90d and well that fell flat.....

Soldato
I wasn't buying anything just asked about the price! It would have gone to a MM thread if anyone wanted to buy, talk about over reaction.

Soldato
A question for the Sony Jedi's in here please :)

How effective are Canon adapted lenses on the A73? Does focus work well - tracking and eye tracking AF for both photo and video? Is there any hit to image quality? Will I lose F stops?
The Canon lenses I'm looking to use on the A73 are Canon 135L F2 and Sigma 24mm F1.4 Art.

Also, which adapter will work best?

Soldato
A question for the Sony Jedi's in here please :)

How effective are Canon adapted lenses on the A73? Does focus work well - tracking and eye tracking AF for both photo and video? Is there any hit to image quality? Will I lose F stops?
The Canon lenses I'm looking to use on the A73 are Canon 135L F2 and Sigma 24mm F1.4 Art.

Also, which adapter will work best?

From what I read the 135 is very hit and miss when adapated on the A73, its probably my favourite lens so I just went with the EOS R, works great!

Back
Top Bottom