The Sony A73/A7R3/A7S3/A9 Thread

Soldato
Hadn’t had time to research whether they were or weren’t. Was just saying I was waiting for them to be out and hoped they were. Not in a hurry yet, not Milky Way season till August.

Can you share any of your past photos? I've been meaning to get more serious about it and, aside from an alcohol impaired attempt with a 50 1.4 in the Canary Islands last year, haven't really got started yet.

Caporegime
Can you share any of your past photos? I've been meaning to get more serious about it and, aside from an alcohol impaired attempt with a 50 1.4 in the Canary Islands last year, haven't really got started yet.

This was my first time out trying to capture the milky way with an olympus omd em5 markii and 12-40 pro. ISO 6400 and 15secs. After that I was hooked. Neither the camera or lens is the best choice for astro work.
milkywayfinal.jpg
8hCEoyo

Soldato
This was my first time out trying to capture the milky way with an olympus omd em5 markii and 12-40 pro. ISO 6400 and 15secs. After that I was hooked. Neither the camera or lens is the best choice for astro work.

Cool, I'll share my drunken effort when I get back home tonight.

There are some amazing guides on YouTube of how much you can capture with the right processing and the right location with pretty basic gear. Of course I'm immediately hoping for a masterpiece with slightly better gear!

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom