**The (spam free) OcUK Kent bash 12th March 2005 - Get the details here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Desmo said:
I've just seen the video and have a few words to say. First of all I'd like to thank my parents. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today, in fact I wouldn't be here at all. I'd like to thank my fellow OcUK'ers, whom without all of their efforts, the whole thing wouldn't have gone ahead. My cameraman Pavey_Ditch, Freefaller my choreographer (although I ignored following his lead as rolling around on the floor wouldn't look good) and the man who put it all together, Mr Matblack. But most of all I'd like to thank God. For without God there would be no helium. Thankyou all, I love you.

*cries*

*sobs* Oh my god that was beautiful man!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Desmo said:
I've just seen the video and have a few words to say. First of all I'd like to thank my parents. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today, in fact I wouldn't be here at all. I'd like to thank my fellow OcUK'ers, whom without all of their efforts, the whole thing wouldn't have gone ahead. My cameraman Pavey_Ditch, Freefaller my choreographer (although I ignored following his lead as rolling around on the floor wouldn't look good) and the man who put it all together, Mr Matblack. But most of all I'd like to thank God. For without God there would be no helium. Thankyou all, I love you.

*cries*

LMAO :D
That video will stay in my head for many years to come to cheer me up whenever I need it to :D

Commissario
Those videos are absolutely excellent. I kept thinking of the helium one at work today and kept on chuckling loudly!

I seem to remember three balloons though? Or was I drunk?

K.

Man of Honour
Feek said:
Those videos are absolutely excellent. I kept thinking of the helium one at work today and kept on chuckling loudly!

I seem to remember three balloons though? Or was I drunk?

K.
Nope, you weren't drunk. I didn't get my camera out until the first verse had been sung, and Will had stopped rolling around on the floor :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Davey_Pitch said:
Nope, you weren't drunk. I didn't get my camera out until the first verse had been sung, and Will had stopped rolling around on the floor :D

Oh if only you'd filmed that :D
Love to see Will rolling around on the floor with laughter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom