**The (spam free) OcUK Kent bash 12th March 2005 - Get the details here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
It was funny because YOU were so god damned funny! :D I'd even say LEGEND!! :cool:

It really really tickled me - it killed me. Yes the alcohol no doubt helped a little :p I'm not embarassed about it at all - I just lost control of my legs and nearly choked to death! :p

Man of Honour
OK, I'm here - pictures have not been forgotten, and will be sorted this weekend. So far, I have a clear calendar for a weekend for the first time in what seems like ages.

MB - I have the software to disguise certain faces in the video, so I'll be in touch about which ones to make available publicly. :)

I'll also zip everything up and put on a server somewhere for those who were there. :)

Soldato
bump3.jpg

Permabanned
havent posted in along time, courseworks and stuff then got suspended!

anyways the point is could some pretty person email me the link to the pics. i havent seen any that were taken! :p

email in trust or if u cant be bothered ;) its 'as234 @ gre . ac . uk'

Man of Honour
OK - you've waited two months for these, but now I've finally found some time to edit them. Hope it was worth the wait. :D

Right-click, save as (these files do not stream).

Dance video 1: Low bandwidth (Windows Media, 3.51MB) High bandwidth (DivX, 25.42MB)
Dance video 2: Low bandwidth (Windows Media, 2.11MB) High bandwidth (DivX, 15.48MB)

More to follow as I find time to sort them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom