US: The Terror

Soldato
Not sure if you are dyslexic, but you are in the US time line section, Netflix and prime air in this country.... So would not be posted in here..

Not sure if you're still hungover or not so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Netflix and Prime are available around the world including the U.S with it being a streaming service so I was asking which one it was available on.

Might be worth having a bacon sarnie and a cuppa and come back with your happy face on :) Oh and if you open your posts with what channel it was on in future it might prevent you having to have cheap shots at other people just a thought.

Soldato
OP
Not sure if you're still hungover or not so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Netflix and Prime are available around the world including the U.S with it being a streaming service so I was asking which one it was available on.

Might be worth having a bacon sarnie and a cuppa and come back with your happy face on :) Oh and if you open your posts with what channel it was on in future it might prevent you having to have cheap shots at other people just a thought.

If you open your eyes, and click on the imba link i posted, it tells you what channel it airs on...

Associate
How do they have 3 years worth of food without modern refrigeration? Or do they not need it given sub-zero temperatures?

Tinned goods. However, as the cook has been warning, the lead soldering on these are not up to quality, allowing lead to contaminate the interior of the cans. This was due to the contract being awarded to the cheapest supplier just seven week before the expedition sailed. wiki

Man of Honour
How do they have 3 years worth of food without modern refrigeration? Or do they not need it given sub-zero temperatures?

Salt cured and sealed meats for instance will keep a very long time - decades - without refrigeration - though they might not taste the nicest they will be edible. The problem was often things like lack of fresh foods resulting in lacking vitamins and so on leading to stuff like Scurvy.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Can someone explain what happened to Crozier's men in the end? The survivors rather than rescue the capatain from Hicky obeyed orders and pushed ahead but later you find out their camp decimated and one of his officers had chains hanging from his face. Who did this to them? Did they all go crazy or was it someone else?

Back
Top Bottom