• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
that hello ladies and gentlemen weird bloke on twitter

Edit - https://twitter.com/RedGamingTech/status/1328316875432988672

TBF he had a pretty good record of leaks, that and also AIB's saying stock is "so bad" id kind of believe it (https://twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/1328292031161044993)

Also look at the Ryzen 5000 and Nvidia Launch, stock will sell out within 60 seconds in each store, only chance you have is to have every retailer open at once and spamming F5

Associate
So how much do you think we are looking at for a 6800XT custom card

Demand and supply decides prices more nowadays.
so I suspect after cards sold out which will happen fast we be in the limbo with prices.
The issue with TSMC being the only real manufacturer for 7nm and amd have a ton of various products they need made will have supply limits initially.
Rumors say wafers be more available q1 2021

Associate
so I suspect after cards sold out which will happen fast we be in the limbo with prices.
The issue with TSMC being the only real manufacturer for 7nm and amd have a ton of various products they need made will have supply limits initially.

Yeah true just hope I can pick up one of the custom cards

Associate
MLID reckons AMD gave supply preference to their tier1 partners, which could mean the rumors of poor stock are coming from Asus, MSI and Gigabyte..

Will be good if true, im holding out for a Sapphire Nitro+ SE or a Red Devil, so gotta wait another week or anyway.

Cant say id blame AMD either if they gave preference to Sapphire, Powercolor and XFX, as more often than not the Asus, Msi and Gigabyte AMD options have been inferior to Nvidia versions, which does not help AMD as a brand.

And colluding with Nvidias GPP etc, would be quite suitable if AMD put them to the back if the queue especially if RDNA2 lived up to the hype.

Permabanned

Even though this is not wrong, it doesn't paint the whole picture. Do you want to say that AMD must keep producing all of the following at the same time: Zen 2, Zen 3, Navi 10, Navi 14, Navi 21, consoles chips?

The answer if yes is the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom