The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
Definitely prefer it to TGT but I do wish they'd lower their focus a little to cars people can actually drive rather than £100k + every time!!
It's almost worth watching for Chris Harris alone really but I think the show is definitely finding its feet.

Man of Honour
I thought this weeks Extra Gear was excellent. I can't stand Rory Reid however to have Marino Franchitti and Rob Bell talk nerd about going on track, cars behaviour, testing, tyres etc I personally found really interesting as an avid track day attendee.

Last edited:
Soldato
Apart from the reversing camera bit, I enjoyed that episode. Even the celebrity bit wasn't bad; as someone said above, I think the celebrity section on TG is better than that of TGT.

Soldato
Stonking episode minus the reversing camera bit, but that was so short it didn't really annoy me. Lee Mack was entertaining as usual. As for the rest of the show, so much want! The McLarens are epic, the electric bikes looked awesome, all the buggys and the weird tonka toy thing! :D

I'm definitely in the Top Gear > The Grand Tour camp at the moment and think I probably have been since Chris Evans left the former. That said, there is plenty of space on tv for both and I'll continue to watch them! I find it baffling how so many people bash Top Gear just because Clarkson and co aren't on it yet and then refuse to watch what is clearly another cracking show for a motoring enthusiast once you ignore any pettiness of who is on it!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I liked when Lee Mack saw Joey was slow to react to his witty comments he decided to fling more his way with that sinister cheek. The only part of the celeb bit that was entertaining.

Caporegime
Find the celebrity bit boring and tedious I’d far rather more motoring oriented content instead,but, having just watched this episode and extra gear again on iplayer whilst waiting to load I enjoyed it again!

Back
Top Bottom