The toy that never was

Suspended
grimlock2b.JPG

Soldato
Wang said:
MOTU-LA-SNAKE_MOUNTAIN.jpg

Just so i could talk into the snakes head microphone thingy :(

:eek: I remember having that when I was a kid. :D

Never had a Mr Frosty though, which is what I always wanted :( I had thought I was alone and everyone else had one but it appears not

Soldato
Well, I had everything above (bar the oil rig :p ). Plus all the starwars vehicles and charactors, a 25 metre sxalextric with 15 different cars, a megadrive and a SNES

I was a spoilt brat I suppose.

However there was always one dream toy which I never got which every kid nowadays seems to have. My neice's have 2!

IMG_0235.JPG

Soldato
OP
I'm amazed the number of people who wanted one but didn't have a Mr Frosty, yet Fisher Price still sell them.

Fisher Price CEO:
"We're going to keep making them until someone buys one, I don't care if it takes 30 years god damn it"

I guess the "demand" has always been high even if the sales were not :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
schnipps said:
A raleigh Vecta bike, it was the white one with the radio on and everything, however there is no mention of it anywhere.

Was there a black one too called something like a firefox that had a sound box on it?

Soldato
I always wanted a huge K'nex set. But I never got one :(

79305lg.jpg

I remember bugging my mum 3 months before Christmans. Then I never got it :(
Then I bugged her 3 months before my birthday. But I still never got it :(

:(

Caporegime
A bike, I never had one growing up. My dad forbid me having one saying they are dangerous even thou where i grew up was this village with no roads inside the village, there was zero chance of getting run over. I ended up learning how to ride a bike on a neighbour's and my cousin's bike. So last month I saved up and got myself one to make up for the childhood dream.:D

172021122557lohw4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom