***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
What I do think is bad is the fact they take a day of absolutely disgusting flavour to get to the good part, takes a full tank and a bit to break in

I just put in a new coil last night and am braking it in gently. I don't get a disgusting flavor but it does take a couple of tanks before they get to full flavor I agree. The first tank or so is just a little tasteless.

Soldato
My alien 220w is dying. The backlight on the screen is gone now, making it very difficult to use. It isn't in stealth mode, its just that it is so low, i can only see it in a pitch black room.

I dont know if i will get another.

Can anyone suggest a mod that:

-is double 18650
-tells you the resistance (i have an ohmeter but its for peace of mind in case of shorts)
-reliable
-not massive, can go bigger then the alien but not too big.
-Does 150-200 watt. I vape at 60-100 but like hitting a higher one when trying new coils and liquids.

Bonus points if it looks smart/clean instead of like a scifi style design
Another shout here for the Smoant Charon.

Caporegime
Gotta say I’m quite liking my new smok majesty mod. Got the black carbon fibre one although I was tempted to get one of the resin ones.
Screen is much more sharper and nicer.

On another note the dead rabbit rda is simply amazing flavour wise. Really enjoy dripping on it, really smooth airflow. Might look at buying a squonker mod for it as dripping is nice but if you aren’t careful, you can easily cause leaks.

Associate
Well my 2 week old iJoy Genie + Arco 2 got stolen along with my coat in town on Friday night, went to cigarettes for a day and had to go to the vape shop asap today and got myself a Rev GTS and another Arco 2...
Really rate the Arco and the lad in the shop (hell of a shop, top blokes evem though its out of my way to get too i use it as their knowledge and their crack is 2nd to non)

Caporegime
Anyone seen the new morphe rda from tigertek?? Seems interesting as it’s a single coil rda and uses spring loaded clamps so say goodbye to your screwdrivers and hex keys.

Reviews seem to be pretty favourable and if I’m not mistaken includes a squonking pin as well.

Currently thinking about ordering one from FT but no due date for shipping at the moment.

Soldato
Anyone tried the Geekvape Zeus? Have one arriving tomorrow and quite interested in how it'll perform flavour wise with the top airflow setup.
Hopefully not going to be dissapointed as I'm so used to the awesome flavour from the Ammit 25

Associate
I was thinking about the Zeus to replace my Serpent SMM that I lost on exercise, ended up going with the OBS Crius 2 though. Just arrived from China, need to get it wicked up and tested out. Zeus looks really interesting though.
I was fairly meh with regards to the Serpent flavour wise, so hopefully this is better.

Soldato
Any recommendations for a decent squonker???
Don’t want to spend lots but something decent, reliable and sturdy.

VT Inbox :)

Can get one sub £50 on FT, the iJoy and sigelei regulated squonkers that are out are garbage, don't output anything like the power they advertise.

Alternatively you can get something like the geekvape regulated squonker thats just out, looks like a drip box that works :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
VT Inbox :)

Can get one sub £50 on FT, the iJoy and sigelei regulated squonkers that are out are garbage, don't output anything like the power they advertise.

Alternatively you can get something like the geekvape regulated squonker thats just out, looks like a drip box that works :D
That’s the one that uses the dna75 chip?? Just been looking at some reviews and it seems pretty decent but kinda expensive. Probably due to the dna chip.

The other squonker I was looking at was the Athena one by geekvape. I assume that’s the one you are talking about??

Soldato
I was thinking about the Zeus to replace my Serpent SMM that I lost on exercise, ended up going with the OBS Crius 2 though. Just arrived from China, need to get it wicked up and tested out. Zeus looks really interesting though.
I was fairly meh with regards to the Serpent flavour wise, so hopefully this is better.
Ahh the Crius was the other one I was looking at! Agreed on the SMM it's massively overhyped imo and have benched mine.

Caporegime
Ahh the Crius was the other one I was looking at! Agreed on the SMM it's massively overhyped imo and have benched mine.
Lol each to their own I suppose, I find the smm absolutely superb for flavour.

Whereas the Ammit 25 I had was consigned to the rubbish bin a few weeks back along with a few other attys. Leaky and absolutely no flavour at all compared to all of my wotofo serpents and smm.

Soldato
That’s the one that uses the dna75 chip?? Just been looking at some reviews and it seems pretty decent but kinda expensive. Probably due to the dna chip.

The other squonker I was looking at was the Athena one by geekvape. I assume that’s the one you are talking about??

Yep thats the one, reviews of it are generally positive, most importantly the chip actually does what it says on the tin :)

Caporegime
Yep thats the one, reviews of it are generally positive, most importantly the chip actually does what it says on the tin :)
Ahh ok yeh been looking at a few reviews and the main complaints on the inbox is the panels and the bottle itself. Panels are a bit loose and the bottle it comes with is a bit too hard when squeezing.

At the moment I’m currently torn between the inbox and the Athena squonker. The Athena isn’t a regulated mod whereas the inbox is.

Soldato
Lol each to their own I suppose, I find the smm absolutely superb for flavour.

Whereas the Ammit 25 I had was consigned to the rubbish bin a few weeks back along with a few other attys. Leaky and absolutely no flavour at all compared to all of my wotofo serpents and smm.
I know mate you have mentioned those very words a few pages back ! :)

Don
OP
Ahh ok yeh been looking at a few reviews and the main complaints on the inbox is the panels and the bottle itself. Panels are a bit loose and the bottle it comes with is a bit too hard when squeezing.

At the moment I’m currently torn between the inbox and the Athena squonker. The Athena isn’t a regulated mod whereas the inbox is.

I've got an Inbox and it's great. My only complaint is that the bottles have a very small neck so filling them is a bit of a faff. Other than that it's a superb squonker. My side panels don't rattle by the way.

Caporegime
So ended up getting the Vandy vape pulse squonker mod in the end. Cheap and cheerful and reviews are pretty favourable on it.

Should have it next week sometime. Looks like I’ll have to invest in a 20700 battery as well.

Associate
After my new iJoy Genie + Arco 2 got nicked along with my coat in town..... Went and SCRAPED (absolutely skint) a new Rev GTS + Arco 2, the Rev seems to have a delay time before firing which is alright, but with Sammy's in seems quite harsh, although might just be the new coil in the Arco

Back
Top Bottom