***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
I've got the Arco 2 and think it's a great tank. I've had my current coil in 5 days and it's all I have used and the flavour is still good. Only thing is the coils are not easy to find over in the UK. I know fastech do them but there's a 7 day wait before they ship :(

My local shop stocks the tank and coils, they are even trying to get the replacement glass in stock... Uptons Vapourium in Wallsend, coils are £5 each from there. Amazing shop, great knowledge aswell.
Mine has been in 1 week 4 days and has burnt out 2 days ago, mainly down to my friend that doesnt breathe in hard enough and holds it in his mouth with the button pressed.... I think thats what done it, the lads in the shop (they had them on their vapes they arent biased they just love vaping) said they have had coils last upto 3 weeks with only 80-90% flavour lost.. I can imagine that being realistic should tools not get ahold of your device :p
Still dont know how people can go over a year without changing coils, gave a lad from work a Baby Beast coil I had from a multipack the other day and he didnt realise how big the difference was lol

Gee

Gee

Soldato
The Arco 2 coils have Flax Cotton inside them. Great coils, new tech apparently defiantly different to the standard cotton

I'm pretty sure it's not Flax Cotton per se. It's the coil, wrapped in cotton which is then wrapped in Flax Paper. Most rolling papers are Flax iirc.

Soldato
Got my BF haul finally - thanks RM :rolleyes:

The sigelei moon box is the lightest dual 18650 box I've ever owned. Even with cells in it weighs pretty much nothing.

E: Any lovers of the aromamizer, especially the supreme versions, will love the Augvape Boreas V2. Its like a more compact supreme, larger build deck, very very good flavor.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Not to burst your bubble @pgi947 but if that box lasts longer than 4 months I'll be surprised. I haven't had the best experience with Sigelei/Pioneer4You boxes in the past.

Soldato
Not to burst your bubble @pgi947 but if that box lasts longer than 4 months I'll be surprised. I haven't had the best experience with Sigelei/Pioneer4You boxes in the past.

Its a beater for sure, basic VV mod, sides are made of tin or something, I can't grumble too much, it cost me £20 and came with a moonshot. Speaking of which, what an absolute ball ache the moonshot is to build on.

I'll be happy if I get 4 months out of it to be fair, thats longer then most mods last!

Associate
Associate
That is one hell of a find!
Very handy to know... Means I can go gimme these cheap coils, that hopefully perform better?

EDIT: Very interesting, 100w-300w.... Can imagine that it is best around 100w, very strange range....

Fasttech now have the T6 coils for the Arco tank in stock. 3 for $10 which I don't think is too bad.

Soldato
Fogstar are bloody ridiculous.

15:00 - Order placed
15:05 - Request MSDS sheet to be placed in the order
15:10 - reply apologizing, they've already packed my order - said they will email me the sheets tomorrow for my specific batch
15:18 - Its in RM's hands for shipping

I wish more companies were this quick at, well, everything!

Soldato
My alien 220w is dying. The backlight on the screen is gone now, making it very difficult to use. It isn't in stealth mode, its just that it is so low, i can only see it in a pitch black room.

I dont know if i will get another.

Can anyone suggest a mod that:

-is double 18650
-tells you the resistance (i have an ohmeter but its for peace of mind in case of shorts)
-reliable
-not massive, can go bigger then the alien but not too big.
-Does 150-200 watt. I vape at 60-100 but like hitting a higher one when trying new coils and liquids.

Bonus points if it looks smart/clean instead of like a scifi style design

Soldato
My alien 220w is dying. The backlight on the screen is gone now, making it very difficult to use. It isn't in stealth mode, its just that it is so low, i can only see it in a pitch black room.

-is double 18650
-tells you the resistance (i have an ohmeter but its for peace of mind in case of shorts)
-reliable
-Does 150-200 watt. I vape at 60-100 but like hitting a higher one when trying new coils and liquids.

Smoant Charon. Job done ;)

Baz

Baz

Soldato

-is double 18650
-reliable

Wismec Predator 228B - Brilliant mod, just a bit bigger than two 18650's and not funny looking. Good quality too.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

-is double 18650
-reliable

Tesla Wye. Smoant Charon. Both solid.

Back
Top Bottom