***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Guys please help.. I own a smok v8 baby... Love the clouds it creates but I'm going through coils every few days....

What is a really good new vape to buy with known to be good coils you can buy.. Not sure if its the liquid maybe but it tastes nice first few days

Don
OP
Try some Eleaf HW coils in your V8 baby. They are the same fitting (along with a whole bunch) but they seem to last very well indeed. I'm using some Procore Aries coils at the moment (again, same fitting) and they seem to be lasting well too.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
What's a good rebuildable tank for MTL nowadays?

My ubertoot took a fall and the glass smashed. Getting a replacement glass is proving difficult, not sure the clone glass on fast tech fits the threads :(

Have a look at the Skyline RTA. Should be a Coppervape clone on Fasttech.

Guys please help.. I own a smok v8 baby... Love the clouds it creates but I'm going through coils every few days....

What is a really good new vape to buy with known to be good coils you can buy.. Not sure if its the liquid maybe but it tastes nice first few days

What liquid are you using currently?

Caporegime
So another dead rabbit joins my collection.

This time the smaller brother of the original dead rabbit, the dead rabbit sq which is a 22mm squonking single coil rda.
Took about 6 days to get to me from FT, quite impressive.

Going to coil and wick it up and see how it performs against the original dead rabbit.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Cheers dude. Jesus the original. I struggled to justify my ubertoot but that is in a different league!

Coppervape the new standard of clones?

They make good clones yeah. My Ubertoot clone was Coppervape. SXK are also good. Tobeco too.

The vape capital... Good?

What's the best?

Never heard of it. Most coils will end up being ruined by the juice. By that I mean, what concentrates the company behind it are using.

A lot of FlavorWest concentrates for example have corn syrup/sugar syrup/fructose/molasses in them. Not something you particularly want to vape as the sugar can potentially turn into toxins. They tend to caramelise on the coil too which can lead to it tasting burnt very quickly.

If you haven't already, look into mixing your own e-liquid (my guide is in the OP). It's crazy cheap to mix once you've bought everything, and you can use concentrates you know which are safe to vape (FlavourArt for example).

Baz

Baz

Soldato
What's a good rebuildable tank for MTL nowadays?

My ubertoot took a fall and the glass smashed. Getting a replacement glass is proving difficult, not sure the clone glass on fast tech fits the threads :(

Look at the VandyVape Kylin RTA - got one last week and got great flavour! Just getting into rebuildables, but it is the future :)

Permabanned
Been using the G-Class/Aromamziser Plus combo for about 2 months and honestly cant use anything else now. It is THE BEST combination for DTL+big coil vaping I've ever used. The all round design of the G-Class is unbeatable and the flavour from the Aromamizer is just astonishing when paired with good coils.

The whole set up cost me around 160 second hand, but the money I've saved NOT buying new gear has easily made up for it.

Soldato
https://www.vapingpost.com/2018/01/...d-repeal-while-usa-publishes-fire-statistics/
A British vaping industry group has called for the UK to take advantage of Brexit by scrapping the EU’s hated Tobacco Products Directive, which restricts the effectiveness of vapour products and increases plastic waste. The UK Vaping Industry Association told The Daily Telegraph that leaving the political union gives Britain an opportunity to create truly proportionate laws on vaping; he singled out the ban on high-strength nicotine liquids, which many smokers need for vaping to be an effective replacement, and the 10ml limit on liquid bottles.

Plastic waste is a hot political topic just now, with prime minister Theresa May urging businesses to reduce the amount of plastic packaging they use. Thanks to the EU, e-liquid companies can’t use the glass bottles with dropper caps which dominate the market in many countries; they are forced to sell huge numbers of small plastic bottles which can’t be re-used.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
10ml limit isn't really an issue if you mix your own liquid. I admit, the 18mg max strength on nicotine 'shots' is a ball ache.

Soldato
SXK clone on Fasttech for £10.

E: There's also an YFTK clone but the SXK one will be better, no doubt.

Some saying it’s as good as the original and others it’s not that great

Been reading all these debates about who's got better build quality so ordered myself some clones to see what the fuss is all about, got the YFTK Le Supersonic, Coppervape NarCa and SXK Hadaly sitting in the UK arrival processing centre so hopefully here any day now.

Back
Top Bottom