***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Yeh was looking at that earlier, not sure how good it is. Some saying it’s as good as the original and others it’s not that great

Been reading all these debates about who's got better build quality so ordered myself some clones to see what the fuss is all about, got the YFTK Le Supersonic, Coppervape NarCa and SXK Hadaly sitting in the UK arrival processing centre so hopefully here any day now.

SXK are more consistent, speaking from experience. I've had SXK tanks that have been machined better than the originals.

Soldato
SXK are more consistent, speaking from experience. I've had SXK tanks that have been machined better than the originals.

Generally that's what Iv'e been reading Gee, I'll find out build quality later as I've just had a text saying 2 parcels have arrived, according to the tracking it's the YFTK Le Supersonic and the SXK Hadaly.:)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Generally that's what Iv'e been reading Gee, I'll find out build quality later as I've just had a text saying 2 parcels have arrived, according to the tracking it's the YFTK Le Supersonic and the SXK Hadaly.:)

Get some photos in here once you get your paws on them homie!

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Having recently become an RTA convert, I'm now in the market for a new dual coil RTA. Any recommendations?
Sub Ohm, flavour over clouds preferably.

Thanks in advance!

OBS Crius II. It's only single coil but it works just as well as any dual-coil RTA on the market imo. If you REALLY want a dual-coil RTA, look at the Wotofo Bravo. Been getting good reviews.

Soldato
Get some photos in here once you get your paws on them homie!

Loads of shots of all of them in all the spoilers mate:)

Genuinely shocked at the quality of all of them, can't fault them in the slightest, but got a huge let down from SXK as the Haladay didn't come with a BF pin(considering all the SXK reviews say they come with the pin), that's probably going to be a 2 week wait for some to arrive from FT as it's on a 6 day eta.:(

5MhAhkE.png

aIl7zq3.png

HF5fTB1.png

etj4W7U.png

They are all MTL flavour machines, the Haladay just knocks it clean out the park for my style of vape.

The Narca while it's good too, it just doesn't match the Halady.

Le Supersonic is a great mix of MTL and a restrictive DTL.

For the outlay, I'd recommend any MTL users wanting to try the drip/Squonk route, look no further although I'd recommend not going for the Narca as it's tricky to build where as the other two are super easy to build.

SXK Hadaly and Augvape Druga BF
5JHuiyX.jpg.png
PWAd7y3.jpg.png
Jg8Qsrt.jpg.png
mps6rRz.jpg.png

YFTK Le Supersonic and Therion BF 75c By Lost Vape:
HaN4w9L.jpg.png
ma2EyFp.jpg.png
I3dbBdN.jpg
1MoJZsi.jpg.png
yzfOg41.jpg.png
gPDAEWm.jpg.png
HSkavvJ.jpg.png

Coppervape NarCa and VandyVape Pulse BF:

5EhTOG1.png

A3GG6W1.jpg.png
zHrulUK.jpg.png
Fy26kJg.jpg.png
FkVTeo5.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey guys!!

Long time no see/read...
I'm still vaping, just not buying as much as I used to, mainly because I find the market is boring and I have enough gear for serveal life times.. lol

The last thing I brought was the SVB squonker and before that was a sunbox limited edition Punto Zero. But I'm pretty much vaping on the same old old skool stuff, just don't get the excitement like I used too.

What's a good rebuildable tank for MTL nowadays?

My ubertoot took a fall and the glass smashed. Getting a replacement glass is proving difficult, not sure the clone glass on fast tech fits the threads :(

Have a word with Dan muddy on fb/ukv he might be able to souce you one, he was pretty close to ubertoot Pete. Or hit up the mumms brothers (Bell Cap Vape) they have a top fill cap system, I have a few bellcaps for the toot from them.

Man of Honour
Hey guys!!

Long time no see/read...
I'm still vaping, just not buying as much as I used to, mainly because I find the market is boring and I have enough gear for serveal life times.. lol

The last thing I brought was the SVB squonker and before that was a sunbox limited edition Punto Zero. But I'm pretty much vaping on the same old old skool stuff, just don't get the excitement like I used too.

Have a word with Dan muddy on fb/ukv he might be able to souce you one, he was pretty close to ubertoot Pete. Or hit up the mumms brothers (Bell Cap Vape) they have a top fill cap system, I have a few bellcaps for the toot from them.

I know the feeling, I'm still using the VG Mini Nano V2.5 after you recommend me one all that time ago

Associate
Hi lads.

my trusty aspire archon is slowly dying, every other fire is showing LOW RES. Ive replaced coils, batteries and tried another tank - have a pair of cleito 120s. so guessing its a hardware fault.

Im in the market for a cheap mod, probably through fast tech as i can wait for delivery while this mod still occasionally works.

On a very limited budget atm, around 20-25 quid.

Looking on there, im tempted by the smoant battlestar. but that said, i like the look of a single battery mod, such as the battlestar mini 80w. I only vape around 70w anyway.

Wondering how battery life will be on this? would it be equivalent to a full battlestar using 2 batteries if you know what I mean?

Ideally, a single 18650 100w box mod would be perfect, as i do occasionally go to 90w now and then.

Any thoughts would be great.
thanks

EDIT: the Geekvape AEGIS 100w mod looks perfect, just a bit pricey for me atm. they any good though?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I recently replaced my Tesla Wye 200W with an Eleaf Invoke. The Tesla was on it's way out (only bought it in November). It would automatically change the wattage, not ideal when you're vaping at ~35W and it goes to 200W when you're not looking. Did take it apart and clean it but no bueno.

The Eleaf Invoke though is great, really small for a dual 18650 device and the new 510 style that they're using is damn solid. Think I paid ~£25 from Fasttech - arrived in 6 days.

You'll struggle to get any decent battery life at 70W using a single battery mod regardless of what battery you use.

Associate
I recently replaced my Tesla Wye 200W with an Eleaf Invoke. The Tesla was on it's way out (only bought it in November). It would automatically change the wattage, not ideal when you're vaping at ~35W and it goes to 200W when you're not looking. Did take it apart and clean it but no bueno.

The Eleaf Invoke though is great, really small for a dual 18650 device and the new 510 style that they're using is damn solid. Think I paid ~£25 from Fasttech - arrived in 6 days.

You'll struggle to get any decent battery life at 70W using a single battery mod regardless of what battery you use.

I don't mind carrying batteries. I'm just trying to gauge what the battery life is per battery, I usually carry 4 at a time, 2 in mod and 2 spare anyway so obviously I'm happy to carry 2 batteries at once. Just sort of wondering, will the battery life be similar at the same power after 2 batteries use compared to the full fat battlestar?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
In all honesty mate I'd just go with a dual battery mod at that wattage.

The Invoke I mentioned is very similar in size to that Battlestar Mini:
BS Mini - 24x81x37mm
Eleaf Invoke - 27x72x45mm

I get about 9-10hrs out of mine using VTC5's. That's from around 8am - 6pm (when I get home from work) up until around 8-9pm when they need recharging. I'm at 0.17ohms @ 40W though.

Steam-Engine do a battery life calculator which you may find useful, not sure how good it is mind you - http://www.steam-engine.org/batt.html

Soldato
Hello chaps, been a while.
So I've been a weak, silly boy and have been smoking again for a while (boo), but I've near enough kicked it again with trusty old eVic VT60/OBS Ace and am back down to 1-2 a day with it looking like zero in the next few days (yay).

Anyway, my old Sig 100W+ is looking like an undesirable pensioner and all my old drippers/tanks are boring, so I've got the urge for some new toys and have a couple of new mods/atties on the way from FT (woo), with my eye on a couple more for no other reason than because I want :D

Ok, dear diary entry over, time for a quick question: I get the marrying batteries to the mod thing, but do you still need to switch battery position from A-B for even usage in dual batt mods these days? Is that still a thing in most cases?

Soldato
I know the feeling, I'm still using the VG Mini Nano V2.5 after you recommend me one all that time ago
I'm still using mine, had to get a new tank for it as I stupidly used a tank cracker juice in it when I was in a rush the other morning. cost me about the same as it would have done getting a second hand one but I think most people are keeping theres now.

Ok, dear diary entry over, time for a quick question: I get the marrying batteries to the mod thing, but do you still need to switch battery position from A-B for even usage in dual batt mods these days? Is that still a thing in most cases?

You don't need to marry batteries to mods, just to each other; so that they get aged/used at the same rate. most mods with built in battries now use lipo, they still stuffer from the same thing as 18650 when not swapped, but you can't with lipo packs, the higher amp and mah ratings cover up the issue for longer.

Soldato
You don't need to marry batteries to mods, just to each other; so that they get aged/used at the same rate. most mods with built in battries now use lipo, they still stuffer from the same thing as 18650 when not swapped, but you can't with lipo packs, the higher amp and mah ratings cover up the issue for longer.
Sorry, that's what I meant.
I was referring to 18650's etc, so that's a yes they do?

Back
Top Bottom