***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Any good vape shops in central London? My local is Vape and Volts in Chalk Farm and anything with a decent amount of nicotine is constantly sold out.

You got vape emporium on Heath street in Hampstead. Good people, long time B&M. They are my local emergency when I don't prep my DIY.

Decent nic levels in retail shops are getting harder to find. Might be worth going DIY if you haven't already.

Soldato
Anyone know a good place to get DIY liquid mixing stuff? I need glass bottles and pippets mainly. Would be good to get glass pippets but disposable ones are fine as well I guess.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone know a good place to get DIY liquid mixing stuff? I need glass bottles and pippets mainly. Would be good to get glass pippets but disposable ones are fine as well I guess.

You shouldn't need pipettes if you're mixing by weight (which you should be).

Soldato
You shouldn't need pipettes if you're mixing by weight (which you should be).

OK. I'll do that then. I have some digital scales which should do the job but what about glass bottles and those dripper caps you put on the top of the bottles so you can drip the liquid into your tank / RDA?

Associate
got a second pulse 80w today along with a clone recurve to try.

Have to say I am pretty surprised by the quality of the clone, comparing it to videos and pictures of the original it looks exactly the same.

Soldato
FT code XMAS2018 site wide 15% until the 20th

I must be blind because I missed the massive banner ad on the FT website and your message. Oh well, it is only 15% of $23 I've lost. Still annoying though.

On the plus side, I've just ordered my first ever mech mod so that'll be interesting to see how it performs.

Soldato
Hi is selling vape stuff allowed in this thread? if so I have a brand new Wotofo Profile mesh RDA & 1 120ml bottle of swap thang mixed to 3mg nicotine strength. All purchased in a moment of weakness. ;)

Associate
Thanks, but in my impatience I was meeting a mate for a pint and there was a vape shop down the road so I ended up paying over the odds I imagine!

I got an Aspire tank and an ELeaf iStick 40w mod (I think is the term?)

Not had a cigarette since I bought it 5 days ago, and that includes a night in the pub and spending the weekend replacing the toilet mechanisms where the previous resident had bodged everything so it wasn't the half hour job it was supposed to be and involved lots of swearing, but no smoking.

One thing is, I'm getting an oily residue in my mouth after inhaling, almost like unvapourised liquid is getting into my mouth, but it's not spitting or anything.

Associate
Thanks, but in my impatience I was meeting a mate for a pint and there was a vape shop down the road so I ended up paying over the odds I imagine!

I got an Aspire tank and an ELeaf iStick 40w mod (I think is the term?)

Not had a cigarette since I bought it 5 days ago, and that includes a night in the pub and spending the weekend replacing the toilet mechanisms where the previous resident had bodged everything so it wasn't the half hour job it was supposed to be and involved lots of swearing, but no smoking.

One thing is, I'm getting an oily residue in my mouth after inhaling, almost like unvapourised liquid is getting into my mouth, but it's not spitting or anything.
try this site https://thevape-uk.co.uk/

Associate
Hi people,
So I'm quite new to vaping, trying to cut out the cigs.
I got one of them new drag mini's and I really like it.
So just a little quick question do you guys feel like you have to change flavours everytime you refill your tank? I'm finding if I keep the same flavour I end up not being able to taste it or it tastes a bit plasticy.
Wish there was a better way to try flavours before you buy too as I'm finding I wasting a little money buying flavours that smell nice in the bottle but don't taste the same when you vape for example kafe Kong. Eugh sorry that's a bit of a ramble.

It might be best off finding a local shop that you can pop into to try the juices first before buying if you're fairly new and still trying to figure out what flavors you like and don't like, other than that and if you're determand on buying online just look up reviews of the brand/juice to see what everyone else thinks and then make your decision from there.

Hope this helps mate but good luck on your vaping journey. :D

Back
Top Bottom