***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Associate
Right guys, I'm about to purchase an obs cube from grey haze (if cheaper elsewhere let me know) as I fancy an upgrade from my smok 22. This seems to get good reviews, any reason to avoid before I pull the trigger? I'm struggling to come to a decision on juices though, there are just so many to choose from! Any solid recommendations for me to start?

Soldato
The missus recently inherited a vaping device from her brother and I actually quite like it.

Is there a preferred option for someone who wants to start to give it a proper go instead of roll ups?

Understandably given this forum people seem to enjoy the whole modding and faffing around, I'm just looking for something that's pick up and play, low maintenance and isn't going to be too bulky for everyday use if I have to have it in a suit jacket.

Is ~£50 going to get me something worthwhile, bonus points if I can order from Amazon using Prime for quick delivery?

Thanks.

Associate
Can anyone recommend some non-sweet liquids? For reference one of my favourites is a cherry menthol flavour from dragon fire which tastes like cherry soothers. I tried a lemon bomb flavour recently and even that was more like sweet lemon so was a little disappointed.

Associate
Hi people,
So I'm quite new to vaping, trying to cut out the cigs.
I got one of them new drag mini's and I really like it.
So just a little quick question do you guys feel like you have to change flavours everytime you refill your tank? I'm finding if I keep the same flavour I end up not being able to taste it or it tastes a bit plasticy.
Wish there was a better way to try flavours before you buy too as I'm finding I wasting a little money buying flavours that smell nice in the bottle but don't taste the same when you vape for example kafe Kong. Eugh sorry that's a bit of a ramble.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend some non-sweet liquids? For reference one of my favourites is a cherry menthol flavour from dragon fire which tastes like cherry soothers. I tried a lemon bomb flavour recently and even that was more like sweet lemon so was a little disappointed.

If you fancy trying DIY, this is pretty good and what I've been currently mixing and vaping.

Menthol 2% (I bought Capella but any menthol should be fine)
Flavour West Cherry Crush 8%
Inawera Eucalyptus and Mint 0.5%
Capella Jelly Candy 1%
Inawera Strawberry Shish 1%
Sweetener 0.25% (which you can leave out completely although doesn't taste that sweet to me with 0.25)

That with 2mg nic and 70/30 VG/PG.

Soldato

Thanks, but in my impatience I was meeting a mate for a pint and there was a vape shop down the road so I ended up paying over the odds I imagine!

I got an Aspire tank and an ELeaf iStick 40w mod (I think is the term?)

Not had a cigarette since I bought it 5 days ago, and that includes a night in the pub and spending the weekend replacing the toilet mechanisms where the previous resident had bodged everything so it wasn't the half hour job it was supposed to be and involved lots of swearing, but no smoking.

One thing is, I'm getting an oily residue in my mouth after inhaling, almost like unvapourised liquid is getting into my mouth, but it's not spitting or anything.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's upgrade time! Moving from regulated squonking to mechanical squonks.

Bought my self a Asmodus pumper 20/21 mech mod and a Profile RDA (mesh). I'll swap the mesh rda with my Drop RDA as I see fit as I have a huge amount of coils to get through anyway (Fused Clapton 316 SS).

I also got a few bits, 4 new Samsung 30T 21700 batteries to replace my iJoy 21700's which are starting to lose their charge a bit faster, also different mesh for the Profile to replace the 0.2ohm mesh it comes with. Instead I've ordered some OFRF nexMESH which sits at 0.13ohms hence I needed some reputable batteries as not to breach the CDR (shouldn't cap over 25A... Better to be safe than sorry).

Rather excited! My current daily driver is just not up to the task, it's barely 4 months old and the battery door is flimsy as, causing the battery to randomly disconnect, the regulated readings are less than accurate and it's just not giving the coils what it needs.

Soldato
I know everyone is different but I'm struggling to find a daily vape juice that I like, I love banana candy from Vape Wild but thats too sweet whilst I'm having a beer/wine and I've tried a few from VW but nothing really takes me as a daily vape, I like blueberry but I'm finding I'm jumping from juice to juice and not really settled on what I like, is that always going to be the case?

Heisenberg by Vampire Vape
Think red airwaves gum flavour in a vape. Menthol isn't too strong either.

Or Mr White by ohm bru - similar to vampire vape stuff but more flavour and less menthol hit.

Soldato
Well FT have pretty much failed my order.
Tried to order another Serpent Mini ( what the hell is going with tanks etc at the minute!?) and tried ordering the SMOK Species, but they done have them in stick suddenly on oders over a month old.
Anyone any suggestions for a similar setup?

Back
Top Bottom