***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Got a student on placement in our office who I just found out never smoked before he started vaping!!?! He's 20, said that he came home stressed one day and his gf told him to hit one of her vapes (which she had 20mg nic inside) and he's been hooked to that "relaxation" ever since.

I was in disbelief! I didn't know that people just went straight to vape. Madness

Soldato
Got a student on placement in our office who I just found out never smoked before he started vaping!!?! He's 20, said that he came home stressed one day and his gf told him to hit one of her vapes (which she had 20mg nic inside) and he's been hooked to that "relaxation" ever since.

I was in disbelief! I didn't know that people just went straight to vape. Madness
I last smoked in 2004, but took up vaping in 2016. 3mg so not a lot of nice, however my main reason was for the sweet flavours as I am diabetic and sugary foods and drinks are not allowed so have been using when I get cravings for sweet stuff..

Associate
Can anyone advise me, just mixed my first batch of juice, 50/50 vg/pg added nic & 1 flavour. Mixed it all up and starting to let it settle. It seems really cloudy but know this should clear but haven’t noticed shop brought juices look like that after shaking. Is this normal?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Probably shook with a lot of inside so... bubbles?

Edit: not sure how I missed an entire word out but should have said "shook with a lot of air inside"

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Can anyone advise me, just mixed my first batch of juice, 50/50 vg/pg added nic & 1 flavour. Mixed it all up and starting to let it settle. It seems really cloudy but know this should clear but haven’t noticed shop brought juices look like that after shaking. Is this normal?

What concentrates were they?

Soldato
Yeah it is. I would recommend steeping them in a tub of hot water for a couple hours and by the next day it'll look more like what you're used to.

Also, I may have accidentally checked a box saying I was a business and got a pint of 72mg Nic base. Oops. Can't be doing with this nic shot business.

Soldato
Have been vaping for about 10 years, has been better than cigarettes but certainly does have side effects.
I vaped for nearly 8 years before quitting. Definitely agree with you... It seems better for you than smoking - less shortness of breath in the short term but long term there were effects I wasn't so keen on. Random almost crippling shortness of breath being the main one along with acid reflux when lying down though that seemed linked to high VG ratios.

Soldato
Just received more DIY concentrates from Vapable for my Red Astaire recipe. Great place to buy from, free shipping over £10 and cheaper buying VG there than darkstarvapour; £4.99 for 1 litre. Also, POTV10 for 10% discount. https://vapable.com/product/vegetable-glycerine-1-litre/

How is it ? I noticed Darkstar no longer do 500ml bottleshots so I'm thinking of trying the vapable stuff are they decent quality ?

Soldato
How is it ? I noticed Darkstar no longer do 500ml bottleshots so I'm thinking of trying the vapable stuff are they decent quality ?

Very decent quality imo. In this photo I just took, everything is from vapable. I still have lots of PG from darkstar as my recipes are all VG heavy.
I had trawled all the uk vape sellers online and vapable offers the best prices and value for money and have plenty of choice of products. I don't know anything about bottleshots though as I've always made everything from scratch with my own nic, vg, pg and flavours.

Last edited:
Soldato
Very decent quality imo. In this photo I just took, everything is from vapable. I still have lots of PG from darkstar as my recipes are all VG heavy.
I had trawled all the uk vape sellers online and vapable offers the best prices and value for money and have plenty of choice of products.

Good to know, thanks for the reply

Soldato
What's everyone using for their coils these days? I've finally come to the end of my 10m spool of 24AWG round kanthal, and the clapton coils I'm running now are just too damn heavy and take forever to heat up.

So, for someone who likes big round coils (like 9/10 wraps at the 40 diameter on my coil master), what would you guys recommend for a dual coil setup? I can always carry on with the 24AWG kanthal, but I'm open to suggesations.

hit me!

Associate
Has anyone tried flavourless in these 300 odd pages? I found "the flavour" fine but harsh. Tried different pg/vg mixes too.

Also quality wise, why don't any sellers supply in brown glass?

I've gone back to smoking atm, but want to vape again. Problem was i kept getting colds (lots of public and people at work), and found smoking was better with a cold as vaping caused endless phloem like you've never seen. Literally dripping (like a river) out my nose uncontrollably. That would be a good thing in one sense though, as you know the body is doing what it should.

Soldato
Has anyone tried flavourless in these 300 odd pages? I found "the flavour" fine but harsh. Tried different pg/vg mixes too.

Also quality wise, why don't any sellers supply in brown glass?

I've gone back to smoking atm, but want to vape again. Problem was i kept getting colds (lots of public and people at work), and found smoking was better with a cold as vaping caused endless phloem like you've never seen. Literally dripping (like a river) out my nose uncontrollably. That would be a good thing in one sense though, as you know the body is doing what it should.

I'd rather have a drippy nose than emphysema tbf.

Back
Top Bottom