• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Voucher Code Will Not Work

Associate
OP
That deal was posted on March 29th, they sold out that same day.
Yea but you posted at the end of it to say the new one was live and that card is in stock so I thought that was the one you were commenting about. It's so hard to get a card close to MSRP it's depressing. Good job anyway for the way yous are doing it.

OcUK Staff
Yea but you posted at the end of it to say the new one was live and that card is in stock so I thought that was the one you were commenting about. It's so hard to get a card close to MSRP it's depressing. Good job anyway for the way yous are doing it.

Today was 3060 and 3070's, if you look at the last page of the voucher concept thread you can see which cards it was.

Associate
OP
Today was 3060 and 3070's, if you look at the last page of the voucher concept thread you can see which cards it was.
Oh that's ok thanks for letting me know. Is there anyway for non MM to get a code as there is still 10+ left in stock of the 3070. I know it was abused before but thought it might be worth asking.

OcUK Staff
Oh that's ok thanks for letting me know. Is there anyway for non MM to get a code as there is still 10+ left in stock of the 3070. I know it was abused before but thought it might be worth asking.

Nope due to abuse, we are looking at other ways.

Associate
So the only way to get a code for the 3070s is if the "GPU deals section" thread is visable to you or not. Odd i thought i would have qualifed to see it, wondering out of interest (or perhaps i don't want to know) what is the price of the 3070 after the voucher?

Pet Northerner
Don
So the only way to get a code for the 3070s is if the "GPU deals section" thread is visable to you or not. Odd i thought i would have qualifed to see it, wondering out of interest (or perhaps i don't want to know) what is the price of the 3070 after the voucher?

No, todays codes were in the members market. The GPU deals section is still being worked out.

Soldato
theres an issue thats why thread has been closed below

Associate
I am not sure why I never joined before now, as I have used this forum to build my work PC, Probably because I didn't need to sign up to read those posts.
Oh well :)

Back
Top Bottom