• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Voucher Code Will Not Work

Associate
Been here since 2014 as you see i don't post, but have spent probably upward of £5k since then and i really like the way you guys are doing this' the 1k post thing didn't really bother me as i know it's keeping the cards from the scalper scumbags and i'm all for that' Now if it's true that you guys may change it to a time being a forum member then i'm really glad to hear that' will keep an eye out..

Soldato
It's a great idea in principle, and I posted in the MM yesterday to say thanks to Gibbo and OCUK for doing this for their customers and community.

There are plenty of people who have joined these forums in the last few weeks/months, easily gained over 50 posts just bitching and complaining about OCUK/Nvidia/GPU shortages etc and that's all they've contributed.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

How is he getting multiple? Thought you could only order one card or is it one of each batch released? Or maybe he has an insider In the group that's giving him codes
Easy enough to order on a different account with a different address.

Associate
Gibbo said that they are doing a NEW code way
But will make it something like 6 months on the forums not 1000 posts and it will be on this page
They tried yesterday and most people couldn't see the link so they will try again
Do we know when this will be? Or will it be just a random day hopefully it wont be today as I'm working.

Back
Top Bottom