The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon

Soldato
I'm still only on series 10 of the original walking dead. This far in, I feel obliged to finish it but I am already detecting that it's just a long, drawn out, slow, repetitive, slog of a series. The only thing keeping me going is that I read that

Rick comes back in the final series so.

Soldato
OP
I'm still only on series 10 of the original walking dead. This far in, I feel obliged to finish it but I am already detecting that it's just a long, drawn out, slow, repetitive, slog of a series. The only thing keeping me going is that I read that

Rick comes back in the final series so.
Er, if you wanna hang around for a 30 second cameo go for it...

Soldato
:( The first few series of the og TWD were good I felt. Maybe even go as far as saying up to about series 6 and some parts of 7-8. I'm going to finish it. I am already skipping through episodes quickly as they are so slow. I think it suffered when they took the path of milking it for the money, rather than focusing on an actual path to conclude it. I mean maybe the final 2 series are great I don't know, but it feels like it will just fizzle out to nothingness. :(Probably should leave the thread and come back in a couple a months. lol

Soldato

Actually the concept of this does look a little bit different from the main series and spin offs. Probably still a pass from me though.

Soldato
I'll watch, i'm a sucker for zombie stuff! I've also watched all TWD and it's spin offs, i just wish it would finish, but i guess while it's making money they're going to continue to milk it.

Back
Top Bottom