The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon

Associate
Ive watched them all, from the very start but do feel maybe better if they just ended it , its lost some of its charm but I still watch it
I agree that the 1st few seasons were fantastic and one of my personal favourite seasons was when "The Governor" was in it.

Yes there have been seasons that were average but the last few have been good and because I am so heavily invested in the characters, I will continue to watch it as I still think it is worth watching.

Soldato
I like the zombie genre.
I like Daryl.
I like the world of TWD.

But I think I'm done with this after 2 episodes.
It's just so gosh darn bland. I also hate how they've nerfed Daryl and the laziness of writing drama into the script is irking me.

Ohhhh the wheel fell off the carriage right at the most inconvenient point possible on the drawbridge.... COME ON !!!

Soldato
Last episode next week, up to Ep5 now.

It's actually ok/good. No long drawn out conversations about nothing, no vegetable growing etc zombies actually feature heavily. They're actually doing 'stuff' with the zombies too.

There was a moment last episode when Daryl was locked up and he saw Laurent as the zombies walked right past him - it seemed so out of place. Anyone seen this? I wonder if it was just a dream or perhaps Laurent has some gene that makes him invisible to the zombies - would be plausibale considering the circumstances around his birth. Where some see him as the next Messiah, no doubt some will want to chop him up for a cure. Mmmmm, strong vibes of TLoU.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Been really enjoying this series. Best one out of the new ones. Yes it's a little cheesy but it's Daryl and he is likeable. Much better than Morgan, he not trying to save everyone and go on mental hallucinations. Just badass protagonist on a journey.

Last edited:
Soldato
S1 finished and set up nicely for S2, it's been confirmed that Carol is joining.

Not sure about the whole Messiah thing, but it certainly drove the story. Was good overall.

Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
not sure it was alright, if I wasnt no involved into the characters from the start I probably wouldnt have watched, helps Daryl being my favorite character

Back
Top Bottom