The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon

call it by it's name - walking dead is a soap opera - you know the character history, and it's a safe piece of viewing in the swamp of derivative netflix material.

It just keeps coming back.

Like a walker, it was fresh to start with. Now all we are left with is a bunch of rotting corpses that refuses to cease desire to consume brains.

I'll likely watch the Rick and Michone thing though.

Surely it's got to be in a different universe...US to France/this location is a bit different

Why? Of course it's in the same universe.

At the end of World Beyond, you see France seems to be the epicenter of the outbreak - we also see a different strand of Walker and scientists still working on a cure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Why? Of course it's in the same universe.

At the end of World Beyond, you see France seems to be the epicenter of the outbreak - we also see a different strand of Walker and scientists still working on a cure.

I gave up on the show is it worth watching?

I gave up on the show is it worth watching?
Mmmmm, i enjoyed it, whether it's 'worth' watching is subjective!

They tried to make the show from the kids POV, aka Stranger Things, but the kids could be v annoying.

There are some good moments, but a lot of filler. I'm a sucker for Walking Dead stuff, so i ploughed through - there's only 20 episodes, plus you get to see what has become of the World in the future, after Rick Grimes and his crews struggles - was it worth it, did they make a difference? No - lol.

How is this franchise still spawning new shows lol. Must be the ultimate cash cow.

I had to call it quits after Season 2 of the main show years back when it turned into little house on the prairie with zombies

Last edited:
really enjoyed episode 1. Same as dead city was also much better than half seasons of walking dead really, i felt like i had to watch to the end which didnt really end.. shame have to vpn to watch them.

1st episode was quite good
- nuns arming up and getting blown away was a bit jarring, but i guess they have had to fight to stay alive as long as they have.

2nd episode out now.

Last edited:
IMO the spin-offs are for long-term fans of the series and I don't understand people coming to this thread complaining how the series is still going or how bad it is lol.

I just finished the Season 11 and thought it was good overall.

Back
Top Bottom