US: **The Walking Dead Season 10 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
That "Dream" Ep nearly had me turning it off, took me 90mins to watch it as I kept pausing it, sheer pish

From FTWD? Yeah, some are saying it was groundbreaking and "touched my soul" (probably comments from the production team themselves!!). Just another filler episode of The Morgan Show.

Bring back Alicia, Strand, John ( :( ) Al etc.

Soldato
Possibly interesting bit in FTWD is John Glover.. I have a feeling that its a little obvious that his cult was after the key as it gives them some sort of access to a nuclear bunker or power station and he wants to use it for some sort of reset. Well as its a few years behind TWD i think if it had happened they would have noticed..

Oh and the dream episode was dross imo...

Soldato
Possibly interesting bit in FTWD is John Glover.. I have a feeling that its a little obvious that his cult was after the key as it gives them some sort of access to a nuclear bunker or power station and he wants to use it for some sort of reset. Well as its a few years behind TWD i think if it had happened they would have noticed..

Oh and the dream episode was dross imo...

Latest episode of FTWD tells us what the keys are for. Was hoping for a bigger, better reveal though! Maybe he was taking her to the sub and we see it washed up - dun dun dun!! But no, let's bring people back from S2/3 for 20mins and then kill them all.

Much better episodes though when we focus on the Alicia etc and not Morgan and his cult like attitude, "live with me or die and let's grow vegetables and talk about our feelings". **** off, i want zombie action!

Soldato
I watched it this weekend.. Yup, pretty much what i predicted but on a small scale.. lol. Surely even they had the keys then they still need codes as well unless they are just for confirmation. Besides that, what is 1 nuke (even if its a nuke as he just said missile) going to do? Are some of the zealots able to use the targeting system that people train for years for on subs? Its all a bit silly but guess it always is. I would be really funny if they went to fire it, the system was so damaged and the firing system was compromised and they just ended up blowing themselves up..

I was thinking that it was going to be some large scale, fire off all the nuclear silos in the country affair but 1 nuke? :cry:

Caporegime
I watched it this weekend.. Yup, pretty much what i predicted but on a small scale.. lol. Surely even they had the keys then they still need codes as well unless they are just for confirmation. Besides that, what is 1 nuke (even if its a nuke as he just said missile) going to do? Are some of the zealots able to use the targeting system that people train for years for on subs? Its all a bit silly but guess it always is. I would be really funny if they went to fire it, the system was so damaged and the firing system was compromised and they just ended up blowing themselves up..

I was thinking that it was going to be some large scale, fire off all the nuclear silos in the country affair but 1 nuke? :cry:
you could probably set off a nuke without the keys or the codes, you just wouldn't be able to launch it.

a nuclear reaction is just a projectile fired into the core.

1 nuke wouldn't do a whole lot anyway though it just basically traps you in a bunker for decades
y82YVOc.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom