US: **The Walking Dead Season 11 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
S11 Ep 1 out.

Enjoyed the first episode, good start to the season - hopefully they will pull out all the stops seems as though the main show is getting cancelled.

Soldato
My favorite part of the episode was when it showed you how Ezekiel, Yumiko, Princess and Eugene got out of containment and stole the armour.
Such an ingenious plan.
I liked it so much I'm going to go back and watch that part again.

Soldato
Not a bad episode, but it's nice to see they're being consistent in their idiocy. I mean, at the start when they were lowered down into that military storeroom with all the walkers when they 'woke up' they'd killed a good 70%-80% of them but then acted like the remaining few were going to be a problem. Why not just circle around the large room, taking them out and then take your time having a look around to see what else was down there. Hell, there were loads of ARs and pistols just lying around on the corpses, so God knows what else was stored down there. But no, that place was forgotten about in an instant.

Oh, and Maggie with shoulder length hair. Schwing!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Lol - both good points! Talk about a plan > fade to black > plan completed!

I didn't even realise it was them until a guard challenged them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol - both good points! Talk about a plan > fade to black > plan completed!

I didn't even realise it was them until a guard challenged them.

Same here, it was hilariously poor. Also i was saying the same thing as @Malevolence to my wife, although i did also call it exactly as they were dropping down.

Since the first episode seems to have been released a week early (everything seems to suggest a 22nd release date), does anyone know if it's now a 2 week wait for the next or if they're all moved forward?

Soldato
Here's another one that really winds me up. They're going through train carriages and let someone die because they have limited ammo. So what do they do a few minutes later when some walkers get in? Yes that's right, they spray them with an AKM with the giggle switch turned to fun (well, to be pedantic it's Norinco type-56, but that's besides the point). Why not conserve ammo and simply put the selector in semi-auto and put a single round in each walker's head? After all, he was only shooting from 10' or so.

Soldato
OP
Here's another one that really winds me up. They're going through train carriages and let someone die because they have limited ammo. So what do they do a few minutes later when some walkers get in? Yes that's right, they spray them with an AKM with the giggle switch turned to fun (well, to be pedantic it's Norinco type-56, but that's besides the point). Why not conserve ammo and simply put the selector in semi-auto and put a single round in each walker's head? After all, he was only shooting from 10' or so.

I said the same thing - was a good scene with Maggie making a tough call, only for it to be undone when they all let rip! All it needed was a "Yippee ki ya................"

I still think it's one of the better seasons so far - i have had enough of several seasons of watching them grow potatoes and talk about their feelings.

I am wandering what they will do with Neegan by the end and if we learn or see anything of Rick.

Soldato
OP
Ha! That would be a great ending, buuuuuut

Is Neegan redeemed? He has served good time and has helped the community, I don't think Rick ex-cop would do that, plus I don't think the writers would do it - too many $$$'s involved when they could create yet another spin off.

Maybe he makes the decision to leave the community and he can then come back as and when needed. Not great, but keeps a great character breathing!

Or......Neegan makes the supreme sacrifice to save Rick/maggie/hershel and gets bit, thus completing the circle.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hang on a sec, did I miss something? When Eugene, princess etc were in the cage at Foundation processing they managed to get the armour off 2 guards but they didn’t leave because they saw the note on the board. But then nothing happened and they ended up getting into foundation. Nothing was said about how they captured a couple of guards, tied them up and stole their armour.

Associate
The more I watch this show, the more I find myself rooting for the zombies

lmao.

I think i stopped watching it once they reach Alexandria or what ever the safe zone is? I dont remember where i gave up after that. Can some one please let me know if it is worth getting back into it?

Soldato
I have to give you guys massive props for sticking with it lmao. I quit two seasons ago, came in here to see what the vibe was about it and nothings changed :cry::cry:

Caporegime
The more I watch this show, the more I find myself rooting for the zombies
I'm amazed it's still going. I got off about S4 I think, it had jumped the shark by then.

Seemed to me they were just going to repeat stories or turn it into EastEnders with a (slightly) lower average IQ due to the zombies instead of Londoners :p

Associate
I have to give you guys massive props for sticking with it lmao. I quit two seasons ago, came in here to see what the vibe was about it and nothings changed :cry::cry:
Haha same, I managed until the end of S8 or 9. Not sure which it was now, whichever one was the one that ended with lots of bad things from the whisperers for the first time and lots of people died out of nowhere. I vaguely intended to finish it but i can't bring myself to struggle through anymore of it. Can't say I'm missing it tbh.

Back
Top Bottom