US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
is this still any good, stopped watching after season 3.

No, it's rubbish. Take hours to do 1 thing.
I skipped to the killings, saw who it was, skimmed the rest of the episode. Got the ghist in less than 5 mins.

Was nowhere near as gruesome as the cannibals throat slitting incident.

Caporegime
Never takes long in the walking dead threads for those that no longer like it to remind us how crap it is but they still watch it out of habit in the hope it comes good blah blah blah.

Maybe by series 10 you will find something else to watch? :D

:p

Associate
I thought that was a brilliant, shocking, gruesome episode. I have totally shielded myself from speculation this last few weeks so I had no idea there were suggestions there may be 2 meeting Lucille. I was gutted about Abraham but when Negan turned round and bashed Glenn and you saw the gruesome result I just sat there and said "what the......."

Caporegime
Never takes long in the walking dead threads for those that no longer like it to remind us how crap it is but they still watch it out of habit in the hope it comes good blah blah blah.

Indeed, always the same in every walking dead thread :D

Soldato

There is bugger all on. Once you've watched Family guy, not much else to speak of on a Monday.

Soldato
It was a good episode, recovered from the stupid way in which they ended the previous series.

Bit gutted to have lost two of my favourite characters in the space of 15 minutes, but it certainly serves to drive the plot forward and set Negan up as the ultimate bad guy. My only gripe is that I found it a bit too gruesome, sometimes less is more.

Caporegime
That whole section was straight out of the comic, almost word for word iirc. So setting it up as someone else first was well done. I have only read up to the volume where that happens. So tempting to read more now to see how he gets his downfall!

Associate
That whole section was straight out of the comic, almost word for word iirc. So setting it up as someone else first was well done. I have only read up to the volume where that happens. So tempting to read more now to see how he gets his downfall!

At the end of Season 6 I read the 1st comic (think it is Issue 101) after the carnage and stopped as I want to see what happens in the show rather than the comic

Soldato
Loved it :D

I think more of the impact of the episode, and indeed the finale of Season 6 for me was seeing Andrew Lincoln's performance. Rick totally losing control when he has always been such a good leader was very powerful for me.

Brutal episode but they had to giver us something after that terrible cliff hanger for Season 6

Back
Top Bottom