The Widowmaker - SUW Build (named because she will kill me for spending this much lol)

Associate
OP
Thanks all, sorry for late reply but work has been crazy during the current situation out there. Finally got some time to clean up a little and sort out the theme a little....
5bmVHtE.jpg

5bmVHtE.jpg
kUrrSMc
kUrrSMc.jpg

Associate
Very nice!

Am just about to put my setup into a View 71 Snow also, so love seeing well executed builds in that case!

Am going distro and monochrome in mine, if it comes out as well as this ill be very happy

Associate
Will have a build log up in next few days once I sort pics etc, then just got to sort my case out with the vendor i bought from, way below expectations in terms of fit an finish.
Wouldnt mind if i had paid a B or C grade price for it, but at full retail with the premium they charge for the snow case.... Not happy!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Not surprised, pay full price expect good quality. Seems way of world at moment, I got a Samsung CRG9 recently and got to return for repair on faulty display port and now hearing the recall on G9s it astonishes me that companies have such bad quality control especially when get up to these expensive items

Associate
In future im going to stick to OCUK, the one vendor that actually has decent customer service (imo).
This "rival" company are at 2 days without so much as acknowledging the issue, hoping getting it rectified gets easier as we go forward!

Yeha the samsung monitors have been taking a bit of a hammering atm eh, hope you get it resolved asap!

Associate
OP
You should get a water block on that graphics card. Pretty sure a thick 360 rad would handle that and CPU fine.

Yeah I'm planning to, temps aren't bad tbh but just waiting find a block I like look of enough to do it. I have another 360 rad up top ready :)

Associate
I have that 49" monitor and love it. Could you tell me a little about the wall mount please? I think I could definitely do with moving mine away a little and getting rid of the stand legs on the desk. Also, where are the monitor cables?

Back
Top Bottom