Theresa May to create new internet that would be controlled and regulated by government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
And people will still vote for them right up until its too late - it would be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

Unfortunately when it comes to tech so many people lack insight until forced to deal with something themselves :(

Soldato
ill vpn onto the real Internet - job done

Me too, until they start making it a criminal offence to use a VPN, or without some sort of licence - like owning a firearm, you're only allowed a VPN in very specific circumstances, after being interviewed by a man with a clipboard.. I'm kinda laughing at myself typing stuff I'd have thought would be total nonsense, but right now - it's not very funny tbh..

but you know what they say! nothing to hide nothing to worry about!.............. ;)

Soldato
as I said in the other thread - its pie in the sky stuff and once they sit down and ask a few techies how to do it and get laughed at - its never going to appear as a "new internet". Just like they cant backdoor encryption in the traditional sense (they could create a new flawed encryption algorithm but it'll get ignored)

Soldato
Will this change how people vote though?
Yeah I dislike Labour but I hate May, I'd prefer being lead by someone more likable than a total Witch, change the W with a B. I'll either not vote or go with Labour, we will probably go bankrupt with Labour but hey ho.

Yes, because this is the ONLY thing that we should take into consideration when voting.

It's the only thing I've taken into consideration, both parties are useless. Politics in this country are totally screwed.

Caporegime
Yes, because this is the ONLY thing that we should take into consideration when voting.

Well, obviously not... But I was just pointing out that I would imagine people on a computer forum to be quite against something as utterly ridiculous as this. The general public probably won't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom