Associate
OP

Right guys, I had to start the Mod again, with me changing the back distro, it meant all my sizes were out.

I started with a simpler design but still has the WOW factor, I think this is just down the the size of the case, I did remove the second loop. I also have to change how I want to mount the panel back to the case, I did want to keep both side panel but I will be removing one of them.

Once I made the new back, and sorted the mount for the top panel and side panel, I was happy to start the internals.

I started in the basement I recut the bottom panel this is 20 mm from the base of the case I have done this to hide the cables going to the 3 control boxes, which will sit behind the screen you should be able to see these from the right hand side and the top of the case.

Once I was happy with this I started with the side panel which will hold the screen, I am using the screen to show celebrate thermaltake product over the last 20 years.

You can see I am sticking to the plan I submitted to the competition.

These are the cable combs I will be using.

I even made some little brackets to hold the mid plate in place,

Once I installed the brackets, I added the mid plate which will hold the motherboard, passthroughs and another custom distro plate. I will be keeping the mid plate clear so you can see straight into the basement.

I have added the sponsors logos to the side panel, I got this mod from the modding pages on bit-tech, I have used etching cream to etch the side panel. I tested this on the project no name side panel.

I cut a TT logo out on vinyl, applied the logo and then applied the cream I left it on for around 15 min and then washed it off,

Before,

After,

I am very happy how this turned out, I just want it to be seen.

Now it was time to do the side panel,

You will have to trust me, the panel looks great, you will see this in final photos.

Next I need to add the vinyl to the side panel and paint the screen cover, this didn’t take to long, I cut the logos on my vinyl cutter and applied them to the side panel. I have added these to the top panel which will be painted matt black and I will be painting the reverse side orange.

The screen fits in great.

Apply all sponsors logos

Test fit

The panel is all set for paint,

I have also ran my cables from the psu these are now in place and will not be removed, they look great.

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/MHYSxc']Right guy's I was running out of time, and didn't want to miss the dead line so here is #TT20 hope you like it.

Hope you all like the photos.[/URL]

Sorry again that I jumped to the finished photos. I need to make sure I completed it on time

Back
Top Bottom