Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Chassis (AVAILABLITY)

Permabanned
If I installed a 420 in the front and a 420 in the top do you think there would be enough clearance to route the tubing from the front rad to the res? Or am I best going with a 360 in the front?
My plan is to go res/pump-GPU-Top 420-CPU-Front 420-res/pump.
Or if you guys can suggest a better order I'm open to suggestions.

Yeah I know If I installed a 420 in the front I could only have 2 140mm fans on the front of the case and 3 fans on the inside of the case but I don't think it would matter too much?

Also I'm thinking of going for a dual D5 pump as at the moment I'm using an Ek Dbay Mx and the flow performance and head pressure is a bit lacking. I don't know if it's the way I have it layed out or I just have inadequate rad/cooling.

I currently have a 60mm 240 rad up top and a 45mm 140 rad on the rear going res/pump-240-cpu-140-GPU-res/pump.

So would a single D5 Cylinder res/pump combo be enough for my planed loop or would going dual pump be worth it seeing as I'm planning many 90 degree bends in my loop?

The only reason I'm having doubts is due to the fact that every game I play performs well in the temp department except AC Syndicate, this game at very high settings make the temps sky rocket for some reason and on my last build attempt one of the rads got so hot that one of the soft tubes slid of the bard causing a leak and fried a hdd.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
If I installed a 420 in the front and a 420 in the top do you think there would be enough clearance to route the tubing from the front rad to the res? Or am I best going with a 360 in the front?
My plan is to go res/pump-GPU-Top 420-CPU-Front 420-res/pump.
Or if you guys can suggest a better order I'm open to suggestions.

Yeah I know If I installed a 420 in the front I could only have 2 140mm fans on the front of the case and 3 fans on the inside of the case but I don't think it would matter too much?

Also I'm thinking of going for a dual D5 pump as at the moment I'm using an Ek Dbay Mx and the flow performance and head pressure is a bit lacking. I don't know if it's the way I have it layed out or I just have inadequate rad/cooling.

I currently have a 60mm 240 rad up top and a 45mm 140 rad on the rear going res/pump-240-cpu-140-GPU-res/pump.

So would a single D5 Cylinder res/pump combo be enough for my planed loop or would going dual pump be worth it seeing as I'm planning many 90 degree bends in my loop?

The only reason I'm having doubts is due to the fact that every game I play performs well in the temp department except AC Syndicate, this game at very high settings make the temps sky rocket for some reason and on my last build attempt one of the rads got so hot that one of the soft tubes slid of the bard causing a leak and fried a hdd.

have a look see at this mans products maybe he will have some products which may help... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqChlb8y4cQ0jAFaNFPQLqA

Back
Top Bottom