They are Billions - RTS meets Zombie Hordes !

Soldato
Basically, a survival RTS only the enemies are Zombies ! looks fun, theres plenty of gameplay on YT if you like the look of it.

> They are Billions < website in early access beta for £15 (via Humble Bundle store)

I'll give feedback soon.

Graphics are really good, these screenshots don't do it must justice but the game supports Ultrawide 3440*1440 plus other settings straight out the box !!

sy8tau.jpg

14c798n.jpg

and then it went all pear shaped 17 days in !! $£@?>% Zombie zerg !!!

2z3ospz.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
I would say thanks OP as I've been waiting for this, however, crashing all over the place.

Does look good though, although it might get boring quite quickly.

Permabanned
Hard game but it's quite fun.

I'm at day 70 and I won't be able to repel the next horde. I've mostly spent all my resources repairing damage from the last attack and made little progress advancing my infrastructure.

Associate
I've been playing for a couple of hours now, good little game albeit punishingly difficult. You really have to be on the ball with your planning & base management, if you're too slow getting started then it's pretty much game over, even on the easiest settings.

It's a fun concept though and can't wait until it's fleshed out a little further, would be nice if there was a proper sandbox mode to play around in, i'm sure that's on the development map somewhere though.

Man of Honour
looks like so much fun and the one youtube video I watched of someone playing it made me so stressed to there crap defence, I'm going to have to buy it in 2 days when its released, no doubt be suckered into paying far to much for it.

Caporegime
is this one of those early access games that will never be finished? has no real content and just some gameplay that gets repetitive as hell after a few hours

Soldato
OP
Repetitive gameplay is not always a bad thing if it's fun and keeps you entertained.

If the game were to be released in it's current form and content it would easily be worth the £15.

If your unsure I'd recommend watching some of the videos doing the rounds on YT.

Man of Honour
Picked it up this evening, managed day 59 so far.
God you need so much space. And every map I'm always short of one resource. Last map tons of stone but next to no farm land.

It certainly is addictive. I need to find there forum and make some suggestions.
Wasd needs to move screen around for a start, that's infuriating.

I think it's 10% off everywhere, including steam.

Man of Honour
damn, it 51days, thought I had it this time, was just pushing my walls out to get more shock and ballista towers at the front, and the hoard attacked the one wall I hadn't upgraded yet. Which 5mins latter would have been.

Back
Top Bottom