Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Purely out of curiosity, why would anyone be happy to hate on Americans?
I have French blood, and I’m proud of it, I make no secret of the fact that I root for La République whenever they have a sporting fixture, even if it’s with England, although I’m happy for my kids and my friends if England win anything.
I fly the Tricoleur on Bastille Day, and flew a small one on my Black Cab during the World Cup and Euros, much to the chagrin of my fellow drivers, so I’ve experienced the senseless insults about France and the French, from people who’ve never set foot there.
Okay, I poked the bear by proudly declaring my allegiance, but what transgressions have Americans committed to earn their opprobrium?
Just a joke...

Soldato
I don't like it when I nip off to offload some bum rubbish at work and items within my pockets fall out when in the "Trou down" position.

No one is allowed to steal this idea, because it's mine but I think every cubicle should be equipped with a little tray that you dump your pockets out into like at the airport. It'll be a little soap dish esc thing nailed to the wall, pop your bits in. Maybe pop a little UV light above it to kill the bacteria.

See me on dragons den. Or maybe buy trousers with deeper pockets, either way.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Finally trying Meloxicam for joint pain and finding it works only a little better than osteopanadol but only for about 4 hours and unlike the 'dol Im only allowed to use 1 a day (versus 6 of the other). So im doubling up.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Have they legalised it down under? Helpful for numbing aches. Daily hot tubs/baths are also helpful for joint pains :)

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Hi NVP, I've been busy still with housemoving matters - yep meloxicam is legal here. I'd rather take 2 a day. Mind you, a former neighbour told me yesterday she used to give it to her dog.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Ya mean that hoochy weed stuff? It's not my thing. I don't really drink either - it makes me cheerrful - 1 beer a year at the family xmas do does me.

Back
Top Bottom