Thinking of a new car

Soldato
HI, I DONT NO THE BHP. THIS CAR USED TO BE A POLICE CAR. SO IT'S GOT SPEED. MY INSURANCE IS 66 POUNDS A MONTH AND IM ONLY 22.

> From: (email address)
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: 'MUST BE SEEN ASTRA ***1 OFF***' at PistonHeads.com
> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:34:03 +0000
>
> http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/584420.htm
>
> Hi Friend.
>
> I really like the car and I am wondering what sort of power figures BHP wise this car is producing after the superchip.
>
> Also regarding insurance, for yourself, how much more is it a year due to the chip?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Guy.

LOL. more worrying that it USED to be a police car, and more to the fact why were the police cruising in a 1.4 lol.

Associate
I asked him what he reckoned the 0-60 was and if it handled, but he said "SOLD M8". Gutted :(

Maybe he was overwhelmed with the sudden interest.

Soldato
I just looked in to it out of interest, the 1.4 16v has a standard bhp of 90, a remap gives it a massive 9bhp gain, which is probably highly exaggerated...I'd say 5 or 6.

but taking the exaggerated figure, 99bhp... proper weapon yo

Associate
I just looked in to it out of interest, the 1.4 16v has a standard bhp of 90, a remap gives it a massive 9bhp gain, which is probably highly exaggerated...I'd say 5 or 6.

but taking the exaggerated figure, 99bhp... proper weapon yo

Well it used to be a police car, so it's got speed.

Associate
advert said:
NO SERVICE HISTORY AS PRIVEOUS OWNER DIDNT NO WHAT IT WAS LOL.

wtf?

Part of me wants to believe that no one would buy such an abomination and he's lying to you all that he's sold it because he's getting too many emails but judging by the amount of tat on the roads today I believe he probably sold it within 5 minutes :(

Back
Top Bottom