This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Come to think of it, I did have a death-defying encounter with a boot-teapot, after mistakenly trusting the 'podcast' instructions. I wouldn't recommend it.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
What do women say? 'Men's worlds end the way they begun...whining in an attempt to justify their laziness.'

However, I have a doctors appt tommorow which I can't attend unless Labman (or Acme?) gives me my covid test results in time.

Caporegime
Get stuffed.

There is a difference between not being able to support a claim, and not wanting to waste my time because it is so achingly obvious that I'm right and all you need to do is type a few words into Google.

I'd rather not waste any more of my time.

It's not achingly obvious at all. I could throw loads of medical conditions at you with no proof too. Talking utter ******** isnt a symptom of autism.

Caporegime
I literally have mild autism and am guilty of talking complete ******** at times, you might have noticed. It affected me more when I was younger than it does now though.

I also know people who have more severe autism and sometimes it is hard to maintain a conversation with them because they wander off on different trains of thought. It isn't hard to see how that might translate to posting a stream of conciousness on a forum in the way RxR does.

But anyway.

Hope everyones evening is going well... :p

Catching up on some Youtube videos, Hoovies Garage, The Skid Factroy, HubNut, and M539 Restorations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom