This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Still plodding on over here. Putting one foot in front of the other, as many others are too I'm sure. It was a rough start to the week but things have settled down again, thankfully.

I hope they don't mind me saying this here (they have mentioned it openly on the forum a few times) but it's my understanding that @RxR is undergoing treatment or investigation for a brain injury. That stuff is way above my pay grade so I'm taking their word for it.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I was actually talking about this phenomenon with someone earlier today! :)

Although I thought people with autism score higher in IQ tests, so perhaps I was confused.

Autism is a bit diverse, and a spectrum from low IQ (less than 70) to very high IQ (more than 200). At the high IQ end, the rarer extrovert autism phenotype is harder to spot, which is amusing, but understandable.

Soldato
Got woke up at 6:30AM to the sound of a cat crying outside - I peek out my blind to find it stuck on the window ledge outside my first floor front room :eek:

Poor thing must be absolutely freezing out there - I went outside and it found a way down once it saw me - was very hesitant to come close to me but really wanted to come in when I went to go back inside.

Now it’s outside next doors front door meowing like mad :(

Caporegime
No that makes it worse lol the room is spinning lol yes I'm lightweight yes I didn't eat much today or drink much water lol

Haha OK, do whatever helps, do the thing. :p

I quite fancy a drink but I was drunk last night... And I'm not sure I can be bothered to rush to the shop for booze.

Ah who am I kidding, brb.

Soldato
Who's Ed? I hope you're taking precautions. 6ft apart please.
Me ed
My head

Was being lazy lol

I'm alllll by myselllllllffff lol

I have water now:D

There is naff all on tv tonight. I'm eating a bag of skips and the cat is clawing at my hand to get some. He literally just stuck his paw in the bag. Little .... monkey..

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't worry I'm all fine, bit of water and some food last night helped, think it was just down to not eating much before drinking :o

Adulthood at level 35 = Went to bed at 2.30am, cats woke me at 6.15am, got up at 7am, fed them, got washed and dressed and now waiting on DHL to deliver my meat box so that i can relax the rest of the day :cool: :D

Awww I can hear a little kid outside shouting "bye mummy. I love you mummy!!!" :D so cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom