This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Christ. What the hell did I start :o lol

I just tried to watch a video of someone getting a daith piercing which is meant to help with migraines. I didn't watch all of it, felt sick just seeing the first part :( :o

Soldato
Came downstairs to find my housemate has put loads of pans in the side sink to dry, rather than clearing space on the drying rack.

When I found they weren't even properly clean I put them on the floor. Last time I threw one but I felt bad after it dented his pan.

Am I an ********? Is he 12? FFS.

Soldato
Came downstairs to find my housemate has put loads of pans in the side sink to dry, rather than clearing space on the drying rack.

When I found they weren't even properly clean I put them on the floor. Last time I threw one but I felt bad after it dented his pan.

Why put them on the floor? Just tell them to wash them again.

Permabanned

This is why I refuse to live with anyone who doesn't clean up after themselves. :D The joy of untidy house mates.

Caporegime
I take 30 mins washing my hair what’s wrong with doing that? lol
what? do you wash each individual hair or something? :p

I only took 5 minutes tops to wash my hair when it came down to my shoulders, shampoo up, rinse, shampoo up again, rinse. Or just shampoo once and rinse if my hair is already pretty much clean. Are you rapunzel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom