This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Most of the 20" ones I've seen are not much cheaper than the 30" :p

So, bit of an interesting "turn of events" my local town page was randomly asking if everyone is ok. I commented that my tv broke, long story short they're going to see if they can source a spare tv to be delivered to me!! How amazing would that be?! :) this town might get slated by outsiders but everyone certainly has a community spirit

This is a local town, for local people!

Permabanned
Buy an even smaller TV and sit closer to it. :p

It's called a laptop.

Never seen a 30 inch TV in my life

Come around the back I'll show you ;)

So, bit of an interesting "turn of events" my local town page was randomly asking if everyone is ok. I commented that my tv broke, long story short they're going to see if they can source a spare tv to be delivered to me!! How amazing would that be?! :) this town might get slated by outsiders but everyone certainly has a community spirit

If that pulls off that is amazing!!! Fingers crossed. You should still just get your TV repaired it's an easy fix - you can never make your mind up with anything can you?

Obviously doesn't matter if you can get one for free, but i'd go option 2. For the price of a new 50" tv i think it probably wouldn't cost much less to repair yours. If you can do it yourself then great but otherwise i'd imagine you'd be looking at >£100 once you factor in labour/parts etc.

If I lived close enough I would have done it for free. It's either the motherboard or power supply. I had the exact issue on my LED tv. Replaced the board and it worked no problems!

This is a local town, for local people!

Well it's not going to be a local town for people over seas is it? lol

Soldato
It's called a laptop.

Come around the back I'll show you ;)

If that pulls off that is amazing!!! Fingers crossed. You should still just get your TV repaired it's an easy fix - you can never make your mind up with anything can you?

If I lived close enough I would have done it for free. It's either the motherboard or power supply. I had the exact issue on my LED tv. Replaced the board and it worked no problems!

Well it's not going to be a local town for people over seas is it? lol

To answer your questions....

As above my laptop wasn't the best last night whilst trying to watch something. (And before you ask No I don't have a network cable and when I've tried that before it's made no difference) :p

Oooh errr

And yes I can make my mind up ya cheeky wotsit! I just like to think things through rationally first rather than just instantly throwing money at things :p :p
We don't know for sure what the issue is yet as some people on Twitter said their problem was relating to the remote control. I'm planning to email Panasonic anyway for advice :)

Just because a Facebook page is local doesn't mean the people would be helpful. My old home town is mainly old snobby people :o lol (don't you dare say I'm snobby either, Sainsbury's is not posh :p )

Soldato
The whole pandemic thing finally hit my dreams last night ,i have vast complex dreams that make my extended lotr bluray look like an ad break ,i was on a luxury train (think orient express afew decades back) hurtling towards a safe haven ,there was an amazing woman drinking cocktails at a bar at the far end of the carriage ,i just wish i had known it was a dream ,i would have acted more inappropriately

Soldato
The whole pandemic thing finally hit my dreams last night ,i have vast complex dreams that make my extended lotr bluray look like an ad break ,i was on a luxury train (think orient express afew decades back) hurtling towards a safe haven ,there was an amazing woman drinking cocktails at a bar at the far end of the carriage ,i just wish i had known it was a dream ,i would have acted more inappropriately
Haha!

I had a dream the other night about Trump putting the US on lockdown :( of all the people I could dream about my brain picked Trump :mad:

Permabanned
As above my laptop wasn't the best last night whilst trying to watch something. (And before you ask No I don't have a network cable and when I've tried that before it's made no difference) :p

Have you got a network cable? :p Who said anything about a network cable?

yet as some people on Twitter said their problem was relating to the remote control

7 flashing lights isn't related to the remote control lol that's for sure...

Soldato
Yeh
Haha!

I had a dream the other night about Trump putting the US on lockdown :( of all the people I could dream about my brain picked Trump :mad:
ah i know hate it when this happens ,i think i forget all the good bits sometimes ,just wake with this vague feeling something amazing has happened but trying to remember is like climbing up a wall of ice

Soldato
Yeh

ah i know hate it when this happens ,i think i forget all the good bits sometimes ,just wake with this vague feeling something amazing has happened but trying to remember is like climbing up a wall of ice
I sometimes find I can't remember my dream clearly when I first wake but then later in the day bits of it will suddenly come back to me.

I tend to have weird dreams constantly and usually 3 or 4 that flick between each other. I like the dreams though where my dad is still alive. I get to see him again and talk to him :')

Caporegime
Started filling our skip up this morning. We had barely half filled it when the local Eastern European skip raiders turned up taking it out as fast we were putting it in.

I never see them and then they turn up as soon as a skip is being filled. They must have radar or something. One of them looked particularly delighted with his new Corsair Obsidian 650D PC case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom