This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Win/Win for you though, means extra room for other junk and at least it's being recycled rather than landfilled :)
Oh deffo, we thought we might need another skip until they turned up. Said they’ll be back tomorrow morning to look through the rest. Even took our old garden table which was horribly awkward for skip depositing. Anything with a hint of metal in, they grab. I’m lucky I’ve still got my fillings!

Permabanned
Oh deffo, we thought we might need another skip until they turned up. Said they’ll be back tomorrow morning to look through the rest. Even took our old garden table which was horribly awkward for skip depositing. Anything with a hint of metal in, they grab. I’m lucky I’ve still got my fillings!

Well this is a good thing as already stated. Hopefully they keep taking things and you can keep chucking stuff in. Nice n clean.

Soldato
The whole pandemic thing finally hit my dreams last night ,i have vast complex dreams that make my extended lotr bluray look like an ad break ,i was on a luxury train (think orient express afew decades back) hurtling towards a safe haven ,there was an amazing woman drinking cocktails at a bar at the far end of the carriage ,i just wish i had known it was a dream ,i would have acted more inappropriately

Haha!

I had a dream the other night about Trump putting the US on lockdown :( of all the people I could dream about my brain picked Trump :mad:

I had a few bad nights of "under attack" dreams a week or two back, when I was coming to terms with things and the whisky made a brief appearance.

They haven't come back since, thankfully (and I gave the whisky the boot too).

Soldato
I'm down in Minehead, which is significantly quieter than normal as Butlin's is closed and all the old folks are indoors. I've been genuinely surprised at how many of the older folk are actually taking it seriously here, as I worked here for a long while and know how belligerent a bunch they are.
It's only a shame the house 2 doors up from me is busier than ever though (dude living there is a weed dealer, doesn't seem bothered at all that he's risking his 3 kids by having people around every 5 mins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom