This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
is it just me or did the twitch leak not get much coverage?

125gb of data into the wild including source codes lol
> Entirety of twitch.tv, with commit history going back to its early beginnings
> Mobile, desktop and video game console Twitch clients
> Various proprietary SDKs and internal AWS services used by Twitch
> Every other property that Twitch owns including IGDB and CurseForge
> An unreleased Steam competitor from Amazon Game Studios
> Twitch SOC internal red teaming tools (lol)​
streamer earnings got leaked too, XQC got a 752k payout in September, 9 mil in 2 years

Soldato
It’s called ‘This instant and moment’ so it’s the correct place because at that instant and moment I was finishing the gym. :p

So I shall continue to update you on my gym schedule and if you don’t like it, well tough. :)

Caporegime
Noticed many school aged kids with their parents shopping. If they are ill, they shouldn’t be out shopping. Half term is not until a week Monday here.
show old is school age? sometimes people have no choice but to drag ill kids along, kids get ill all the time even before covid

Soldato
Started a new job 3 weeks ago - physio in the community.
Been enjoying it, getting used to a new team with a completely different way of working so trying to stay Zen and not be anxious about progressing immediately. Trying to get the lay of the land and my managers already had very good feedback from a qualified over my patient treatment and interaction which is very positive. Obviously my medical history hinders me greatly at times and the new team is very accommodating.
Also had a great response from a neurological patient after treatment and talking to them, sharing some of my experience and giving advice on goal setting and explaining the difficulty of nerve problems over broken bones which are simple and timely in comparison. I also explained ways to make the recovery exercises harder giving a better potential outcome and pitfalls which befell me.
I was told they were very introverted, closed and didn't engage fully but their feedback was it was fantastic to talk to someone who understood and had been there because they weren't able to explain it properly and I was able to expand and explain perfectly how it felt to them. This was great feedback and they advised that if the current job didn't work I would nail motivational speaking! :D:D
#proud #helpingothers

Soldato
Started a new job 3 weeks ago - physio in the community.
Been enjoying it, getting used to a new team with a completely different way of working so trying to stay Zen and not be anxious about progressing immediately. Trying to get the lay of the land and my managers already had very good feedback from a qualified over my patient treatment and interaction which is very positive. Obviously my medical history hinders me greatly at times and the new team is very accommodating.
Also had a great response from a neurological patient after treatment and talking to them, sharing some of my experience and giving advice on goal setting and explaining the difficulty of nerve problems over broken bones which are simple and timely in comparison. I also explained ways to make the recovery exercises harder giving a better potential outcome and pitfalls which befell me.
I was told they were very introverted, closed and didn't engage fully but their feedback was it was fantastic to talk to someone who understood and had been there because they weren't able to explain it properly and I was able to expand and explain perfectly how it felt to them. This was great feedback and they advised that if the current job didn't work I would nail motivational speaking! :D:D
#proud #helpingothers

Vote for name change helpmeimNOTcrap. :)

Soldato
Was up at 6.30am to make tea and help get my girlfriend on the road for a wedding. I am NOT a morning person.

Then had breakfast and went back to bed so I've managed to do loads of catching up with friends online, proper relaxing, all by midday. It's not even 3pm and I've had a bath, tidied, hoovered, made 2 meals and moderated a Twitch stream. Don't think I've ever been this useful on a Saturday :D

This is fantastic :) It's so good to get this kind of meaningful qualitative feedback!

Soldato
Was up at 6.30am to make tea and help get my girlfriend on the road for a wedding. I am NOT a morning person.

Then had breakfast and went back to bed so I've managed to do loads of catching up with friends online, proper relaxing, all by midday. It's not even 3pm and I've had a bath, tidied, hoovered, made 2 meals and moderated a Twitch stream. Don't think I've ever been this useful on a Saturday :D

Check you out, Mr Productive :p

Soldato
This is fantastic :) It's so good to get this kind of meaningful qualitative feedback!

Thank you, it's nice to hear it and it's not the first time I've been complimented by a patient. I've had others asking to be treated by me because having had lots of quite severe injuries myself (Neuro/osteo) they all found empathy wasn't quite cutting it. I still think like a patient when I'm treating people so I have a very unique approach. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom