This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
A couple of FB friends who put up their tree and decs up in mid Nov, have uploaded photos of their lounge with decs down just now.

Never understood why people put up their tree and Christmas decorations that bloody early to put away the following day?

Soldato
A couple of FB friends who put up their tree and decs up in mid Nov, have uploaded photos of their lounge with decs down just now.

Never understood why people put up their tree and Christmas decorations that bloody early to put away the following day?
Because Christmas is over now? Who cares what other people do anyway? :cry:

Soldato
Because Christmas is over now? Who cares what other people do anyway? :cry:
Just seems weird to be so keen to enjoy Christmas and get into the spirit, but then take it down literally as soon as possible after the day. Why not do the traditional thing and decorate a week or two before the day, and enjoy the atmosphere for the week or 12 days of Christmas?

Just can't hold their wad clearly!

Soldato
Got in at 2.20am after my various visitation and cab duties - dropped my mum home at midnight and 2h drive to our home. Just managed to drag myself out of bed at midday.

Sofa and blanket time I think!

Soldato
Just seems weird to be so keen to enjoy Christmas and get into the spirit, but then take it down literally as soon as possible after the day. Why not do the traditional thing and decorate a week or two before the day, and enjoy the atmosphere for the week or 12 days of Christmas?

All about the buildup these days.

Soldato
I had to reduce about a third of our loaves of bread with today’s and tomorrow’s dates. Think those customers who used to buy 12 extra loaves just in case either have wised up, no longer around, or have Christmas elsewhere.

Even resorted to a shelving unit on wheels to put the bread on!

Caporegime

Christmas Decorations only trend before Christmas:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom