This is getting ridiculous (energy prices - Strictly NO referrals!)

Caporegime
Thats a very worrying number though. 1 in 3. So if its not you then its one of your neighbours*

* yeah I realise thats not how it actually works since you get poorer areas vs well off areas, but still :p

And as we know it hits the poorer harder as much more of their income goes to essentials.

I know a few people who I can imagine are going to be against the wall. In this. (kid/renting/1 below average income)

Soldato
OP
My BT deal has just gone up by £4.60 a month. It's now started for me.

I love this below average income talk - it's as though only a few are on it. - In all my life I have never earned anywhere near average which I think is around £30k (or more)

My pension is way below that -In fact it's below the year 2000 national average. (look it up)

Caporegime
My BT deal has just gone up by £4.60 a month. It's now started for me.

I love this below average income talk - it's as though only a few are on it. - In all my life I have never earned anywhere near average which I think is around £30k (or more)

My pension is way below that -In fact it's below the year 2000 national average. (look it up)

By definition, it can't mean only a few are on it. As its the median average!

Soldato
This forum, being a tech / pc forum is probably skewed towards the wealthier end of the population. Most people are well below that. They won't be cutting their 2 weeks in Sharm, they'll be cutting their basic living standards.

Soldato
These increases will inevitably mean more unemployment. The more people cut back on non-essentials such as entertainment, house redecoration or extensions, holidays and all their kin means more companies will fold. Then we'll have a massive social bill, taxes will increase and further down the pit we go.

Just when that tipping point is anybody's guess and I hope the powers that be do something before it's too late.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Get rid of Spotify for YouTube music. It’s included in the sub £2 a month YouTube premium subscription.

Just be clever with the subs :)
I'm certain if u use a VPN set to India when you sign up its <50p a month

Spotify - free on me mates Family thing
NowTV - 6 a month for entertainment n boost
Netflix - Average of 4.61 a month (VPN for setup)
Disney - 60/70 pa (50/50 with me mate)

Think I can save a quid a month on me NowTV if I take it thru the BT Package haha

Sadly none of this will suck up the huge leccy increases were seeing.

Are any of them still offering the half decent off peak rates for lecccy car chargers?

Back
Top Bottom