Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
It musk be someone with more money than sense...

No, she had to pay the whole existing judgment up front ($11.5m I think it was, without checking?) up front if she wanted to appeal. Since she was practically bankrupt and already not paying out on obligations, someone has to have bankrolled her again.

Probably doing well on onlyfans...

Last edited:
Soldato
she already spun a load of ***** in her statement, yet again making herself out to be a lone victim bullied into submission by everyone and everything. nothing is her fault, she did nothing wrong, and she's still a warrior.

i just hope Australia keeps after her.

Man of Honour
Lost faith? Is that what a poor legal defence is called these days?

It's a useful lie. Sort of like a politician being "tired and emotional" (drunk) or "standing down to spend more time with their family" (caught doing something scandalous).

She knows that solely because she's a woman and thus deemed superior, she can carry on doing what she's already been sued for without any consequences. So of course she will. That's a far better route for her than a trial in open court, where evidence matters.

Soldato
She didn't have 15m to give him anyway. At least its done now.

"standing down to spend more time with their family" (caught doing something scandalous)

Nah it's got far broader use than scandals. I've known a few people use that and overplaying health issues as the reason to leave quietly rather than spill the beans on the work politics that are the actual reason. Rocking the boat as you leave a senior position looks bad all round.

Soldato
Shannon Curry did a podcast with lex Fridman. She discusses her work in couples therapy, as well as what it was like being involved in the trail. A good listen IMO

Last edited:
Caporegime

Pretty sure Johnny knows the difference between donating and pledging, unlike another gold digging muppet I could mention. :)

Back
Top Bottom